Chapter 34

Although Liu Tai was reluctant to part with it, he knew that getting married was a major event, and he would definitely not care about the store, so he said, "Congratulations to Brother Du."

Tao Xiude was stunned . He said reluctantly: "Then how long will it take you to get married! Can I eat the food you made before I leave? I'm so reluctant!"

Du Qingchen scratched his head and seemed very shy, "This I can't say it well, after all, we country people often don't work so hard to make money. I may rest at home for a while and tidy up the house at home. To tell you the truth, my family has only built two wooden houses, and I still think about it. In the future, I will build a brick house, and now I am married to a husband again

, so there are a lot of things to do!" In short, I am very busy, super busy, so the affairs of the Chen family have nothing to do with me, and the affairs of Yupei are even more ignorant. , I can't even split my body, how can I go to the county seat to secretly release jade pendants?

As for asking others to do it, who? Du Qingchen doesn't make many friends, and he doesn't know anyone even in the county town. He has a deadly feud with Su Junxia. No one will suspect that he and Su Junxia are friends in private. He can also direct Su Junxia's actions and let him Who it is is impossible to guess.

Even if he is suspicious, without a shred of evidence to support it, he still can't force the matter of the jade pendant on his forehead!

Tao Xiude understood, this meant that before he left, he might not be able to eat Du Qingchen's meals again, this was the last meal! Tao Xiude looked at the food in front of him and felt that his appetite had decreased.

After thinking for a while, Tao Xiude raised his head, thought of a way, and said seriously: "Boss Du, can you teach my cook a few spicy dishes that you made?"

Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows, and instantly He understood, but he still pretended to be dazed and looked at him.

Tao Xiude waved his hand quickly, "I don't want you to teach me for nothing, I understand the business of buying and selling recipes, I'll give you the money, you can teach him, how about that?"

"This..." Du Qingchen frowned, as if hesitating.

When Tao Xiude met, he knew that things could be discussed, and the only thing that could be discussed was the price. As long as the price was given, Du Qingchen would naturally sell the seller. Tao Xiude thought sadly, and he didn't know how Du Qingchen's head grew. Yes, he is also a cook, and he also has peppers in his hand. His cook will only chop it up and throw it in, no matter what kind of vegetables he throws in, but Du Qingchen can research so many tricks in a very short time. Made the food so delicious! So now, he may have to spend a lot of money to buy a recipe for peppers from Du Qingchen. Obviously, the peppers belong to him!

But in front of Liu Tai, and in addition to wanting to deal with the Chen family in the future, maybe this person will be used. In addition, this is not a provincial capital, and the Emperor Tiangao is far away, so Tao Xiude is not good at suppressing people with power. , have to pay honestly.

Du Qingchen finally nodded, "Okay... Mr. Tao, if you want a recipe, I can sell it, but I want to ask, do you plan to use this recipe to open a restaurant in the future?"

"Why do you ask?" Tao Xiude actually thought that after returning to the provincial capital, he would teach the recipe to the cook in the restaurant below his house. The official family, who has no business in their hands, the Tao family still has several restaurants!

"Well, if you just eat by yourself and don't plan to teach the chefs of the restaurant to make money, then I will charge you less. After all, you are only one person, and it will not affect my business in the future, but if you I want to use this recipe to make money in the future... Young Master Tao, this recipe is actually quite valuable, and since you seized the opportunity, it may affect me in the future, of course! Young Master Tao, I am straight, don't mind, If there is any offense..."

"No offense, no offense, what you said is reasonable, we can't be reasonable, and I can't buy your recipe at a low price, and then go back to open a restaurant to do business, that's not good ."

Du Qingchen nodded, looking both apprehensive and humble.

Tao Xiude suddenly disliked this man who pretended to be humble, but there was nothing he could do. After all, others were justified. Tao Xiude had a vague feeling that he might be slaughtered.

"You set a price!" Tao Xiude still gritted his teeth.

"Fifty taels of silver per dish." Du Qingchen said gently.

Really kill people! Even from a wealthy family like Tao Xiude, he was speechless for a while.

Du Qingchen immediately smiled and said, "That's the original price! Mr. Tao is kind, humorous, but he is upright and knowledgeable. I appreciate it very much. Besides, Mr. Tao is the son of Master Liu's friend, not to mention his father. They are still the parents of our Han County, and I admire them in my heart, thinking that if I don't accept the money, I will also give the prince a recipe."

Tao Xiude squinted and remained silent, waiting for Du Qingchen to finish speaking.

"But if you don't collect money, you will look down on Mr. Tao! This is not good, it's better like this, Mr. Tao, twenty-five taels of silver for a dish is also my heart for Mr. Tao." Du Qingchen nodded slightly.

Oh, I have to thank you for co-authoring!

Tao Xiude took a deep breath, and in front of Liu Tai, it was not easy to put on the arrogant attitude of an official's son, so he smiled and said, "Is this price a little expensive?"

"Is it expensive?" Du Qingchen He said blankly: "When I was in urgent need of money, I once went to a restaurant in the town and sold a recipe for fruit cakes in the mountains. Oh yes, it was the special product that Mr. Tao mentioned when he came to chat last time. The pastry that said it tasted okay is actually not a special product here, just a pastry recipe, which I sold not long ago."

Tao Xiude was stunned for a while, co-authoring Du Qingchen to sell a product is not the first time. How long is this man's head! Why do you have so many recipes for good dishes and cakes in your mind? !

"Because that recipe is just a cake, the steps are simple, and the profit is relatively low, it is not as good as a big dish, and the price in the town is already lower, so it only sold for fifteen taels of silver." Du Qingchen nodded humbly, "Tao Gongzi, If you think twenty-five taels is too expensive, would you like to quote a price? Let me hear it?" Does

this mean that it should be more than fifteen taels anyway? !

Tao Xiude narrowed his eyes, "Forget it, twenty-five taels is twenty-five taels! I think it's worth it, but I have to buy more recipes, so it feels a bit expensive to add them together. The recipe is twenty-five taels, it's still okay."

Du Qingchen smiled, "That's it! Mr. Tao, the price itself is definitely not expensive, I wouldn't dare to cheat you! Unless I don't want to get involved."

Tao Xiude nodded and discussed with Du Qingchen the recipe for which dishes to buy, and roughly settled on five dishes, Mapo tofu, boiled fish, hot and sour shredded potatoes, dry pot potatoes and spicy chicken. And Tao Xiude paid Du Qingchen one hundred and twenty-five taels of silver, and Du Qingchen also wiped off a fraction, a total of one hundred and twenty taels.

It was no more than a hundred taels for nothing, and even Tao Xiude felt distressed for a while, and the food didn't feel good, so he asked the servant to call the cook and went into the kitchen to study with Du Qingchen. Tao Xiude and Liu Tai were eating outside. , until the food was cold, and the people in the kitchen hadn't come out.

Tao Xiude simply didn't wait any longer. Anyway, he had already given the money, so he had better go back to the inn. By the way, he felt sorry for the money. Now he just hopes that this recipe can be eaten in the provincial capital, so that he can earn the money back as soon as possible. Thinking about it, anyone likes such a recipe, and he will definitely earn it back in multiples, which makes Tao Xiude feel a lot better.

In the inn, Xiao Er brought tea and talked to the servants who stayed behind, and then went in one by one to change tea in the house. The servants who were responsible for staying behind didn't care, and continued to stay in the corridor, looking at the door of a corridor, because this The first floor was covered by them, all their houses.

When Tao Xiude came back it was evening again, it was getting dark, the servant saw him coming back, he immediately walked to the stairs and shouted to the little Er who was busy in the lobby, "Light up our son and get some hot water. The hot meal is here."

"Okay, wait a moment." Xiao Er responded quickly.

Tao Xiude's face was not very good, looking tired and aggrieved, he couldn't tell what his expression was.

"I don't need hot rice, I've eaten it. By the way, how was the investigation of the Chen family today? What useful things have been found?" Tao Xiude asked with a cold face and lowered his voice.

The reason why he stayed and did not leave until now, and has been trying to postpone the day of leaving, is in the name of being ordered by his father to be friends with Liu Tai and inviting him to live in his own home in the future. In fact, his friendship with Liu Tai is only 10% Factors, and the remaining 90%, are all left to find something that can remove the Chen family.

The Chen family is an affiliated family of Kong Feizhou, the political enemy of the Tao family. Over the years, they have been continuously sending money to Kong Feizhou to support Kong Feizhou. It is rare to come to the Chen family's lair, there must be something here that can destroy the Chen family! How could he just leave like this!

The servant lowered his head, "The servant is incompetent. I visited Chen's house several times at night, but couldn't find any important evidence, but today we have found something vaguely, but we are not sure."

"What?" Tao Xiude pushed the door into the house.

"The Chen family seems to be doing a population business. Although they did not abduct and sell children from the surrounding villages, they transported many children from other places and hid them under the name of domestic servants. However, they bought too much. Too often..."

"Evidence! I want evidence!"

"I'm afraid that the Chen family will have to be raided before we can find out the secret room where the children are hidden. The servant is incompetent, I haven't found it yet. Tonight, the servant is willing to visit the Chen family again! Definitely! Find the evidence!" The servant knelt down.

Tao Xiude raised his hand and patted the table, and the things on the shaking table trembled slightly, "What is this?"

"Young master, be careful, let me come!" The servant immediately stepped forward and carefully opened the door through the cloth The paper, I saw a jade pendant and a scrap of cloth inside, and on the paper wrapping them, the word 'Baigou' was written crookedly.

Tao Xiude waved his hand and signaled his servants to step back. This thing didn't look like it was poisonous, but more like a messenger. Tao Xiude also squeezed the jade pendant and looked at it. The next moment, his eyes narrowed, "Meng! Meng! The identity of the family's children is jade pendant! Why are you here?!"