Chapter 9

Father Du came back happily with the contract. From now on, their family will have another shop, but it's just a different place. Moreover, the shop has been changed, and they have made a net profit of five taels of silver. After these five taels, the marriage of his eldest son Qingchen was also settled, and even the IOU he paid for his medical treatment was paid.

Oh, of course, there is still a shortage of two taels of silver to marry, and there is still a famine in the family.

Father Du was not happy for a long time and became dull again. In the second half of the year, the youngest son will go to the provincial capital to take the Tongsheng test, as well as the training of the private school, all of which are money! Alas... I don't know if I can make enough money. If I don't make enough money, I have to go out and borrow money from relatives and friends.

As soon as Father Du entered the door, he saw Father Su who was also in the yard, and he was still holding farm tools, "This is..."

"Brother Du! You're back! Hehehe..." Father Su scratched his head. He scratched his head, "Just come back, I was just telling Qingchen, I have done all the work on the two acres of land to the east of you, and I will do other things tomorrow, and you are not well, you are still ill, Qingchen at home also has to recuperate, and there is no labor, so your siblings are not at ease after thinking about it, thinking, we will all be a family from now on, we have to help each other, so let me come."

Du Qingchen was still stunned, see When Father Du came back, he breathed a sigh of relief.

When Father Du heard the words, he was immediately moved, he stepped forward and held Father Su's hand, "I'm so sorry! The last time my younger brother and sister came, I had to cook, but I didn't stop me, how could I let the guests cook? Work! Ru Lin! Hurry up! Go to the kitchen to boil water and cook, your Uncle Su has been tired all day..."

"Don't, don't! Don't be too hard on the child, the child is still young! How can you let him cook for him?" I'll eat, I'll leave now, and later, my brother will marry and let him do it, then I'll eat again, don't be in a hurry, I'll leave, your brother and sister are still waiting for me to eat!"

"Then how can it be! How can you come to work and leave without even eating, there is no reason for this!" Du Fu hurriedly chased out.

But Father Su was tall and big. How could Father Du, who was so thin and sick, be able to catch up. After a while, Father Su ran away and disappeared, and Father Du turned around.

Du Qingchen looked at Father Du in despair, "Father, this marriage..."

Father Du glared at Du Qingchen, "I tell you, I must be nice to other people's children in the future! Don't look down on other people just because they are a brother, not as good as women who are born. He! Did you hear me! If you dare to treat your brother badly, I will be the first to refuse!"

Good! Finish! Du Qingchen sighed and sat back on the bench, the possibility of breaking off the marriage became more and more slim.

Du Rulin looked around blankly, just for a while, it seemed that a lot of things had happened. But seeing that both Father Du and Du Qingchen were quiet, Du Rulin immediately took the contract out of his arms and handed it to Du Qingchen to see, "Brother, look, the contract, I have read it according to what you said, and there is no problem."

Du Qingchen took it and read it again . Once again, after confirming that there is really no problem, I folded it and handed it over to Du Rulin, asking him to put the things in the place where the land deed was previously hidden, and turned to Father Du and said, "Father, take the time to clean up the shop, and we'll do it when I'm done. Let's open!"

"Come on! You don't have to worry about it, you can take care of your injuries at home! For the rest, your father and I are more familiar than you, so you only eat a few bowls of rice? It's just better than you. I only know a few more words, I just know a few more words, as for the rest, you are not as good as your father!" Father Du smiled and waved his hands, still in the mood to joke, buying a home really made people happy, and Father Du looked much better.

Du Qingchen also laughed, and the family rarely laughed.

In the rare joy, Du Qingchen secretly had a headache, is he really going to marry that little cannon fodder? OMG! Does he really want to marry the male protagonist's cannon fodder brother! ! The brother in this world is actually a man! Doesn't he seem gay? How to marry this! I haven't met, I'm not familiar with looks and personality, and I'm still a man! How can this be married!

Du Qingchen was secretly guilty, and even faintly panicked, he always felt that he still wanted to break off the marriage!

The next day, Father Su came as promised. In order to prevent the Du family from preparing meals for him, he also brought dry food, which made Du Qingchen look embarrassed and helpless. Father Du was even more guilty and grateful, and grabbed Father Su's hand. expression of the child.

"Don't worry, when Su Dong comes to my house in the future, he will be my own son! If Qing Chen treats him badly, I will beat him with a big stick and I will also vent Su Dong's anger! Your child will be in my house in the future, I will never Let him suffer a little bit of grievance!"

"Third Brother Du, I will feel at ease with your words! Su Dong, that is my only child. Although he is a brother, he is also the meat on the top of my heart!"

"Who said no! In the future, Qingchen will give you pensions! If he dares not to support, I will expel him from the house! Don't want this unfilial son!"

"Brother!"

"Brother Su!" The

two fathers Looking at the palmistry, the tears are blurred, and they are all loving children.

Du Qingchen was expressionless, silently shrinking in the shadows, and began to give himself psychological counseling.

In fact, the man is not bad, bro! It is a bit neutral in itself, and it should be ok after watching it for a long time. Isn't there a saying that? In fact, 80% of people are bisexual. Besides, he has never had a girlfriend, and he has never been attracted to girls. Maybe he is really gay! He must be gay! Otherwise, he can't get past this level, and he really can't get rid of this marriage!

Father Su worked hard and obeyed his daughter-in-law's orders. After a few days, he finally finished all the farm work of the Du family, and then stopped the daily work in the Du family village.

From the beginning, Du Qingchen wanted to try to struggle for a while, and it was only a few days when he finally accepted his fate.

In fact, after watching it for a long time, although Father Su has become stronger, his facial features are still very good-looking! When Du Qingchen was flustered, he even stared at Su's father's face and tried to estimate Su Dong's appearance.

After more than a month, the hole in Du Qingchen's head has almost grown. After all, what he injured is not the bones and muscles, but the flesh. He is young and has stronger resilience, although he still needs to be wrapped in white cotton cloth every day. , but he was able to move around at will, and it wouldn't affect him.

Du Rulin also resumed the daily routine of going to school. Liu Tai and Qiu You two classmates asked Du Rulin privately if he needed help, but Du Rulin also rejected him, but the two little friends did not look down on him because of this, and they still treated him as before. Du Rulin also Gradually relax and prepare for the exam with peace of mind.

Du's small restaurant quietly reopened, and Du Qingchen remembered that he was still the chef in the restaurant, and Du's father had not been in charge for a long time. Although he was rushing ducks to the shelves, Du Qingchen used to like to get food for himself. He could make some home-cooked dishes and even simple local food, and he could endure it.

With a circle of white cotton cloth on his head, Du Qingchen started the restaurant again.

"Qingchen! I'm going to steam a few more buns today. I'll take them to the street and sell them. There's really no lively outside in this alley. I'll just go and set up a stall outside!" Father Du walked into the back kitchen and said to Du Qingchen. .

Du Qingchen doesn't think so. He is not ready now, so he doesn't want to spend too much energy on food delivery activities. He is ready to familiarize himself with the surrounding environment in a few days and fully recover from the injury, but Father Du looks very anxious. .

Du Qingchen is not easy to refuse, just nodded and said, "Okay! Dad." Then let's make more buns!

Father Du turned his head to look at Du Qingchen, "Seriously, since you took over again, I think your craftsmanship has improved a lot, and the buns have become more refined. I asked your brother to count them that day, and every bun is There are exactly 18 pleats, they look like they came out of the same mold, and they look very good."

Du Qingchen smiled, he just used the previous craftsmanship directly, but didn't think too much about it, shouldn't there be 18 buns? pleated?

Father Du sighed, "It's just your craft! You can't do anything that sells buns outside, and even the stuffing is more finely chopped than others."

Du Qingchen continued to laugh, shouldn't the stuffing of the buns be chopped like this? fine? He doesn't know much about the food here. Of course, when he was recovering at home, he used to eat savory vegetables. He thought it was because his family was poor. Still have to sell to customers, at least have a similar!

Du Qingchen didn't think about it that much anyway. If he started to use his brain, the buns would have been innovated and the fillings would have changed. There are only two kinds of buns, the vegetable and the meat, which is simply an insult to the classification of buns. !

Mutton, pork, beef, carrots, eggs, wild vegetables, etc., plus different sizes and patterns, if he has a leisurely mood, he can pinch small animals such as rabbits, foxes, etc. Steamed buns are mixed with vegetable juice and carrot juice to make different noodles. When it comes to color, how could it be just two kinds of buns made in a streamlined manner? !

But Father Du didn't think about it that much, he just sighed sincerely, but after a while, he became melancholy again, "Alas, I still have to make some money quickly."

When it comes to making money, Du Qingchen immediately thinks of it. His marriage was suddenly agitated, and the speed of squeezing the buns in his hands slowed down.

"Your brother is going to take the Tongsheng test. His master said that he can give it a try this year. There is also a bundle of repairs to be paid. It's all about money!" Father Du sighed with his hands behind his back.

"Dad, you are so anxious to go to the street to set up a stall these two days, just for this?" Du Qingchen was stunned.

"Yeah! Or else?"

"Oh!" I thought it was for my marriage, and I was shocked. Du Qingchen breathed a sigh of relief and said, "How much money do I need, I'll think of a way."

Father Du thought for a while, "How can I say... I also need 2 taels of silver! Half taels are used for exams, and one or two half taels are used for training. It's not enough, but it's okay. I'll give the master the rest during the new year. Half a tael will suffice." In poor families, it's normal for Shu Xiu to fail to pay, as long as they can pay a few years ago, private schools generally don't care too much.

The author has something to say: Pre-received text: "Brother irritable, beat me up online! "Senior brother must have a deep love for me [Jianghu Sand Sculpture, Main Attack]

"After Transmigrating into the Hou Mansion Cannon Fodder Brother" I have entered the finale of the book! [Medical farming text, the main recipient]

What, da~