Chapter 25

When Luo Qing returned to Du's restaurant, his expression was obviously different from before. It looked like he had something on his mind. Du Qingchen had been paying attention to Luo Qing's expression these days. Seeing this, he understood that he had done it just in case. Planning, using it, it seems that the Chen family really let the gangster take action again.

"Boss, I'm done."

"Did it go well today?" Du Qingchen asked with a smile.

Different from before, Luo Qing was silent this time, "Actually, it didn't go well."

"Because of Su Junxia?" Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows.

"Boss, you know!" Luo Qing was surprised.

"Even if I didn't say it, after you saw him, you guessed the same thing in your heart! I think I deliberately asked you to deliver this order from the private school." Du Qingchen said.

"Ah..." Luo Qing didn't know how to answer for a while, he was indeed skeptical, after all, it was a coincidence.

"Do you know who is behind Su Junxia?"

Luo Qing shook his head.

"Yeah, after so many years, the town has only a faint feeling that Su Junxia looks like a street gangster, acting out of order, arrogant and domineering, but he seems to be helping people, but it's just a shadow, no one can be sure, so he It's because the two of you are so close, you don't know, his tone is tight, no wonder the Chen family dared to use him for so many years."

"Master Chen's family?"

"It seems that you are also suspicious!"

Luo Qing nodded, " What a coincidence, every time he has a dispute with someone, in the end, the Chen family usually takes advantage of it."

"Unfortunately, the Chen family only uses him, not to protect him. He understands it himself! So over the years, except for the one with me, he has almost never caused a major incident."

Luo Qing opened his mouth, no Know how to answer.

"Guess what would happen to Su Junxia if I died that day?" Du Qingchen chuckled.

Luo Qing's face turned pale, and he said nothing.

"Some people can't be trusted and can't be trusted. Otherwise, they will take their own lives to be a stepping stone for others. When the time comes, relatives will hurt their enemies quickly, and that life will be too cheap." Du Qingchen shook his head. . "When this goes on, when will the end come to an end! I had me that day, but I was lucky enough to get through it. What about the other day, what if there is another idiot who has to die?"

Luo Qing lowered his head and said for a moment, "Boss , Did you recruit me for today?"

Du Qingchen shook his head, "When I recruited you, I knew that you had a young son and that you were diligent and capable, but only later did I find out that you actually met Su Junxia. And the relationship between the two is good, so I arranged for you to send the list of private school, but I am still worried that Su Junxia is a stingy person. In case of hurting you, so I want you to be careful and careful. I still say this today, if you still If you want to continue doing this job, then it's still this job, but if he wants to move you, you must take self-protection as the top priority, don't fight hard. I took advantage of you and don't want to continue doing it. It doesn't matter. I can pay you and let you leave. I will exchange two or three labors for daily escorts. It is still done by someone, but at that time, you have to think about it. The question of collecting the corpse for Su Junxia."

Du Qingchen was silent for a while, and added: "Maybe there is no body, after all, if you are sent to the army, you will only die in the frontier."

Luo Qing looked panic, "I don't know..."

"It doesn't matter, think about it, of course, you know him well, and I don't expect to hide my words from him. If he has any other ideas, he can come to me. Well, I will live in the store before getting married. , you know, he can come to me."

"The boss asked me to send him a message?"

"You decide, I won't participate, I'm just telling the truth, but I also want to say, Luo Qing, I keep you for The two of you have a chance, it's not that I don't have other options, there are no one in town who can fight Su Junxia and his brothers, I just don't want to go that far."

"I know." Luo Qing covered her face, He seemed to want to hide his tears, "If you have money, you can't recruit any kind of hard work, and Su Junxia is not that good..."

"You understand, it's been hard work today, why don't you go home and rest first? There are still some leftovers in the store. If you don't mind, take it back and give it to your child! When the child is growing, he needs to eat some meat, and the old man is not strong enough, so he has to eat good food." The

old man...

Luo Qing was stunned. It soon became clear that Du Qingchen was referring to the blind man in Su Junxia's family. If something happens to Su Junxia, ​​it is impossible to leave him alone because of his character. He must be taken care of. At that time, he will take care of the old and the young alone...

Luo Qing covered her face, but her tears still couldn't be covered. Hold, roll out of your fingers.

"Boss, how many things have you inquired about..."

"If you don't inquire more clearly, are you still fighting with people like before?" Du Qingchen smiled wryly.

"The Chen family has a great business, and you can't do it at all..."

"The embankment of a thousand miles was destroyed in an ant's nest. I only want to be an ant's nest, not a monstrous flood."

Luo Qing felt that he understood, but he didn't seem to understand. .

"Luo Qing, in the eyes of the Chen family, my life is cheap and not worth mentioning, but in my own eyes, it is not enough to take the world for my life."

Luo Qing felt that he understood this sentence. .

After taking some leftover meals from the guests, Luo Qing went home. At home, his son was squatting in the yard and holding a stick to write and draw. The child was very good, but every time he went out, he could only lock him in At home, but he never complained about crying, but played obediently at home without disturbing the house.

This is his baby. Luo Qing's tears rolled down again.

"Ah, you're back?" But the waist-high kid jumped over with cheers, but saw what Luo Qing was holding, his eyes lit up, "Ah, did you bring anything delicious? I can smell it. It's delicious!"

Luo Qing rubbed his face with his arm and said with a smile: "Yeah! It's delicious, for you and your neighbor's grandma

.

" What's wrong?" Luo Qing took the things into the kitchen and asked casually.

"I'm learning to write."

"My son can write! Who taught you?"

"No one taught me, I thought to write."

Luo Qing put away his things and walked out to the place where the child was writing and drawing just now Look, but I saw a group of horizontal and vertical, not words at all, and the tears couldn't help but want to roll down.

After coaxing the child, Luo Qing took the hot food and went to the next door. Su Junxia had already gone back. When he saw him, he was still stunned, "Don't you have to work today?"

"Thanks to you, the boss asked me to come back to rest, Let me bring some food back, and I'll bring you some." Luo Qing lifted his chin and gestured to the old man who was sitting in the yard basking in the sun.

Su Junxia scratched his head, "Why are you telling him this! I won't do anything to you, just keep doing your thing, you don't need to tell him, in case he doesn't let you do it because of me, you have to go to work as a coolie. "

You think people don't know! People are smart! He can inquire about everything clearly, and calculate clearly..." Luo Qing said that he was stunned, and looked down at the food in his hand, How did he think that the reason why Du Qingchen asked him to bring back the leftovers and let him go home to rest was to give him a reason to let him go to Su Junxia's house?

Luo Qing shook his head, whether it was or not, it was the same. Luo Qing told Su Junxia all Du Qingchen's words. Su Junxia leaned against the wall with a half-smiling look, "He is trying to figure me out from you!

" If I don't want to do it, he will pay me the money immediately, and he will find two more laborers to escort him, if you dare to make trouble, you will directly break your leg!" Luo Qing glared at Su Junxia.

Su Junxia scratched his head, "Okay, I understand, you can go back!"

"People said, if you want to see him, he will live in the store."

"Understood." Su Junxia waved his hand in dismay.

After Luo Qing left, he immediately said: "You go to see others, it's not a problem for you, just like you, don't expect you to marry a wife, even if you can be fine tomorrow, I'm all for you. I have to thank the gods and Buddhas for protecting me!"

"I have a grudge against him, and he wants to harm me! He doesn't want to help, so don't worry about Du Qingchen or the Chen family, none of them

are good." No one is good! I don't want you to continue like this, I'm old, it doesn't matter what happens, one day you join the army, and I can hang myself with a swipe of the neck, anyway, it's enough to live, you don't think about Luo Qing?! You If it is gone, others will bully his orphans and widows, can you rest assured?!"

Su Junxia stopped talking, and lowered his head, wondering what he was thinking.

In the middle of the night, Su Junxia climbed over the wall and entered the backyard of the Du's restaurant, touched the firewood room where Du Qingchen was sleeping, and said it was the firewood room. Du Qingchen would never treat himself badly when he had the conditions. Tables, lamps, tea, etc., but most of the house is piled with firewood.

The door was pried open silently, and Du Qingchen stood up alertly, "Who?"

"You asked me to come here! Why, don't admit it!" Su Junxia leaned against the door and said with a smile.

"Boss Su?"

"Well, don't know?" Su Junxia walked in on his own, sat at the table, poured a glass of cold water and drank it.

"Brother." Du Rulin rubbed his eyes and woke up. It was close to the private school, and the house at home was damp and dark. In recent days, a new house was being built, and it was a mess, so he simply huddled with Du Qingchen. In the firewood room of the restaurant, he felt fine.

"Who is he?" Du Rulin asked blankly.

"Su Junxia, ​​the person who hit me before." Du Qingchen turned his head to explain, and Du Rulin immediately widened his eyes in horror.

"Don't be afraid, I asked him to come. Besides, since he really came, he has an idea. If he wants to talk to me, he will definitely not do it." Du Qingchen looked back at Su Junxia and chuckled lightly.