Chapter 3

Du Qingchen was a little disappointed, the leader seemed to never want to involve Master Chen, and, after what happened just now, he was also vigilant, and it was estimated that he couldn't make a fool of himself. Du Qingchen

gave up directly involving Mr. Chen, and said instead: "In this case, several of them admit that it was all their own ideas, and they also admitted the crime?"

Said: "So what if you recognize it? You're not dead, it's just a fight. It's not that our brothers haven't gone in and squatted, it's just a few days of scenery!" , The stance of being shameless, I felt that Du Qingchen had no way to take them.

Du Qingchen's body swayed, and his head became even more uncomfortable, but he still held on, saying: "Don't worry, everyone, we are doing business, and we are doing business with kindness to make money, and a little thing will not alarm the government, but you are so arrogant, the kid is really scared. I'm uneasy, today I was targeted for no reason, and my family was almost destroyed. How can I dare to do business here again? I'm afraid that one day I will die in the store, and I can't even find someone to pay for my life."

Du Qingchen said calmly, But the words are poisonous. There are still many small businessmen like Du Qingchen in the town. These people may not be related, but they have one thing in common. For a tyrant in the town like the master, Du Qingchen was almost killed by being run on today, and he couldn't do business. What about tomorrow? Will it be your turn?

The few thugs didn't realize the deep meaning of Du Qingchen's words, and they became proud when they heard the words, that is, Du Qingchen could lie to them for saying something wrong, so what if they understood this matter? Still have to be afraid of them, it seems that Master Chen can continue to take money! Their business can go on!

"My fellow villagers, today, the boy has something to announce. The store is intended to be sold. The price is thirty taels of silver, and it will not be sold if it is less than one cent! It's not that the boy refuses to negotiate the price, it's just that the old father is seriously ill, and the younger brother still wants to sell it. I really can't negotiate the price of reading, and I would like to ask you to spread the word, and I hope that I can find a buyer as soon as possible, so that I can recuperate in peace."

"Brother!"

"Qingchen! This is impossible, this is ancestral property!" Father Du waved his hands again and again, bowed his head and paused.

"You really are willing to sell!" All kinds of voices sounded almost at the same time.

Du Qingchen didn't pay attention to the thugs first, but turned to Father Du and said, "Father, this store really can't be kept." After speaking, he approached Father Du and whispered in his ear, "Don't worry, sooner or later, I'll get it back! Don't be in a hurry."

Father Du was stunned, Du Qingchen continued to soothe, "Master Chen is staring at it, it is difficult for us to make a business, rather than resisting hard, it is better to let go, spend thirty taels of silver, and then choose In other areas, we can buy a new store, and thirty-two grains of silver is not cheap to buy our store, and we still make a profit. If we change hands and change to a new store, we can buy a bigger one."

"But this is an ancestral property! "Father Du still can't get around this curve, and it's not his fault. The villagers are simple, and in the eyes of the villagers, ancestral property is more important than the life of the family, and it has a special meaning.

Du Qingchen didn't have such a concept. In the face of forces that were difficult to oppose, he could only take a step back to protect himself. If his ancestral property was not ancestral, he didn't need to worry about it. When he was recovering from his injury in the past few days, he actually thought a lot about how to deal with this matter.

Du Rulin looked a bit more open than Father Du, but he still had concerns, so he whispered: "But brother, there are no more places like this, and in a few days, the private school will be moved to the opposite side, and then the teacher and the students will be there. There are so many, the business here must be very good."

Du Qingchen smiled and patted Du Rulin's head, "Good, it's okay, the location is a little bit worse, we can still deliver takeout."

"Ah?" I don't understand what takeout means. Du Rulin was stunned.

Du Qingchen smiled and said nothing. The head of the Du family had already been transferred from Father Du to him, so Father Du kept shaking his head and sighing, but seeing his son's determination, he could only recognize it. Besides, the injury on Du Qingchen's body was even more thorny. It hurts his eyes and makes him unable to hold on to his thoughts. The ancestral property is important, but the son is even more important!

After the Du family reached an agreement, Du Qingchen turned to the gangsters and replied to the words they blurted out in surprise just now, "Of course, thirty taels of silver, one hand payment, and one hand deed!"

Thirty taels of silver is a bit more, and gangsters are not. Stupid, it's just such a small and broken shop. Why don't you get a stall early? It's not worth the price, but it's rare for Du Qingchen to give up. Maybe willing to pay this price!

The leader also said, "Don't go back on it! Wait!" After saying that, he ran to the Chen Mansion to report the letter. He felt that maybe Du Qingchen would go back on his words in a while, and he must immediately invite the chief butler of the Chen Mansion. Come, let them sign and sign the pledge, so that he can collect the money to settle the matter.

Du Qingchen was stunned for a moment, he didn't expect the other party to be so anxious, he thought it would be a few days to wrestle, but it was better, Du Qingchen lowered his eyes and remained calm.

After standing for a long time, Du Qingchen's body swayed, and finally he could not stand firmly. His whole body was leaning on Du Rulin, but Du Rulin couldn't support him. Du Qingchen could only sit on the ground slowly, with the white cotton cloth on his head. The bloodstains on it got bigger and bigger, his face was pale, and there was even a cold sweat. In addition, there are one old and one young, and the family is old and weak, and it is very unbearable to look at.

Among the onlookers, there are still some people who are also in business who probably know about the Du family's affairs. Some people shook their heads secretly and sighed, feeling a bit sad, and even faintly panicked, would it be their turn next.

Not long after, the butler of the Chen family was pulled over by the gangster, sweating profusely, the butler raised his sleeves to wipe, and said to Du Qingchen, who was sitting on the ground frail, "Are you going to sell the store?"

"Yes." Du Qingchen said coldly.

"Thirty taels is too expensive!" The Du family's butler is not stupid, knowing that Du Qingchen is sitting on the ground and raising the price.

"The old father and the children are pitiful, and I hope the big housekeeper will raise his hand and let us live." Du Qingchen was shaking, his words were humble, respectful and polite.

The butler had to say more, the onlookers couldn't stand it anymore, and some people hid in the crowd and shouted, "Forget it, Butler Chen, you have forced people to this level, your Chen family wants a store! It's still terrible! And let no one live." After saying that, he hid in the crowd.

Butler Chen hurriedly turned his head to find out who was talking, but he was blocked by the onlookers. When he looked again, he couldn't tell who it was.

Some people opened their mouths first, and the people who watched for a long time followed suit: "Yeah! The Chen family is a charitable family, and they must give people a way to survive!"

"Right! Master Chen is the richest man in town, That person's hair is thicker than our waists! Care about this little money? Then Young Master Chen goes to Wanhua Lou to be chic and unrestrained, and it's not just 30 taels of silver."

"Yes! Although the shop is not very good, but others The location is good! I heard that the private school in the town will be moved to the opposite side in a

few days, so it will make more money! You can't make money every day!" But it's a good location!"

There were too many people talking, and Butler Chen couldn't hold all of them in his hat. This caused the public's anger. Butler Chen realized this later, and he didn't know what happened here before, but it attracted onlookers. The people who helped Du Qingchen like this, thinking so, Butler Chen turned his head and gave the gangster who led him a fierce look.

The local ruffians are unreliable when they do things! If they had been ruthless a few days ago, maybe Du Qingchen would have returned to the west at the moment, they could get this shop with a little action in private, how could this be so!

As for the gangsters who beat people to death, the Chen family will not care, but they are all sent to the army, or paid for with their lives. It has nothing to do with the Chen family!

He was stared at for no reason, and the gangster who led the way choked, but didn't say anything, just lowered his head, but there was a bit of resentment in his eyes.

Butler Chen also knew that the location of the shop was very good. When the private school moved in, they would renovate and renovate it. The whole good restaurant would definitely be worth a lot of money every day, and it would also be dipped in the fragrance of ink. It would be an elegant thing to say it out.

Thirty taels of silver is nothing, but, being held by the neck to take the money, but also to look happy to take it, but Steward Chen is very upset. What the bastard said, 'I am afraid that Du Qingchen will regret it later and is unwilling to sell his ancestral property. 'He rushed over in a hurry. Looking at it now, in this battle, it is impossible not to take this money.

Butler Chen had no choice but to put on a cheerful smile, and said with a thumbs up to Du Qingchen: "Okay, very good, my Chen family has always been a family of good people, of course I want to give you a way to survive, thirty taels, only thirty taels, now Just sign it and press your fingerprints."

Compared with arguing with Du Qingchen for thirty taels of silver, of course, it is more important to do things beautifully. Butler Chen held back his sigh of relief for the time being.

Du Qingchen nodded, "Okay."

He knew that he had offended the Chen family long ago when the Du family didn't sell the store, and with the hatred of the original owner, it was impossible for him to live in peace with the Chen family, and naturally he was not afraid of adding more For one thing, he knew that Butler Chen would definitely hate him this time, but even if he knelt down and begged for mercy at this moment and offered the title deed in vain, with the domineering of the Chen family, he would still step on him into the mud, and the result would be the same.

That being the case, he has nothing to worry about, the ants are still greedy for life, let alone him? What if it's a fight?

The embankment of a thousand miles was destroyed in the ant's nest. Although the Chen family had a great career, but it was already devastated, and he might not be able to fight. Just as he promised Father Du, he will get his ancestral property and land deed back sooner or later, but he is not in a hurry, take a step back first, and ask for some leeway.

The author has something to say: Momoda~ Dear little angels~