Chapter 10

That's two and a half! Just half a tael for the younger brother to go to the provincial capital for the exam, isn't it too little? When I go out, I spend everything on money, and I'm afraid that half a couple of them won't be enough to be dragged into a better restaurant by my classmates. Du Qingchen frowned.

"Dad, I'll go to the street with you tomorrow to set up a stall! I'll do some research to see if I can come up with some interesting dim sum and sell it together."

"You can still make dim sum! When did I teach you?" Du The father wondered.

Du Qingchen's cooking skills are taught by his father, and what Du Qingchen does not know, why does Du Qingchen know? Father Du was naturally puzzled.

"I thought of it myself! You'll understand when I make it. It's very simple. I just want to think about it." Du Qingchen smiled. Anyway, he made some vegetable juice and carrot juice, squeezed a few small animals or something, put some Sugar is the stuffing, and I'm not afraid that Father Du thinks too much.

"That's fine!" Father Du also asked Du Qingchen to get it by himself.

The next day, Du Qingchen started preparing early in the morning. He cooked the pumpkin, mashed the vegetable juice and noodles, and prepared brown sugar and chives tofu. The people here eat vegetarian buns and simply wrap some chopped vegetables. What is in season? All the vegetables are added to it, and I don't know the deliciousness of the simple leek and tofu stuffed buns.

Of course, it's not everyone's fault that the food is rough. Du Qingchen's dynasty is a newly established dynasty. It was a turbulent war for nearly a hundred years before, and it was finally eased so that the common people could rest and recuperate. Accumulation can only exist, and the people here are still difficult to satisfy their food and clothing, let alone study the combination of ingredients, how can they be delicious.

Father Du came to look for it early in the morning, because Du Qingchen didn't go back all night last night, he was afraid that Du Qingchen would not rest well, after all, the hole on his head was not fully healed!

When he saw Du Qingchen busy, Du's father asked, "How was your sleep last night?"

"It's pretty good!" Du Qingchen didn't look up.

Father Du went to the firewood room for a walk. Du Qingchen's bedding had not been collected yet. He slept in the firewood room at night. The straw was soft and the bedding was spread. He smelled the fragrance of rice grass. Du Qingchen felt that sleeping here was much better than the hard bed at home. , and even plan to live here for a long time.

Father Du also knew that although the firewood house sounds unpleasant, it's actually quite a good place to live. Country people, who hasn't lived in firewood houses before?

Father Du walked out again with his hands behind his back. Du Qingchen had already steamed a pot of buns and was wrapping new ones. Father Du leaned over to take a look. Du Qingchen took the pale yellow dough, wrapped a lump of brown sugar, and put it inside. Sprinkle with some flour.

"Oh! You just wrap the buns with sugar. What is this yellow?" Father Du was puzzled.

Du Qingchen didn't look back, and said while wrapping it, "It's a pumpkin. Steamed pumpkin and noodles have this color, and they are sweet and glutinous, Dad, I'll eat one later!"

It sounds delicious, Du Qingchen Father didn't ask any more questions. After watching for a while, Du Qingchen took out another pot of green noodles. This time, without waiting for Du's father to ask, Du Qingchen explained it himself, "This is vegetable juice, cabbage buns."

Du Qingchen opened it. A vegetable bowl with leeks and tofu already mixed in it. Their family has been really poor recently. Even if Du Qingchen wants to do something new, he doesn't have much money to buy ingredients, so he can only pick the cheapest, rural places, leeks. With tofu, it is very cheap.

Father Du leaned over to take a look, and the smell of leeks came on his face, which made him swallow his saliva, and said, "These leeks are so good! I'll eat one later, I haven't eaten this for a long time. "

There are many people in the countryside who are willing to grow leeks, but the Du family has been busy with business recently, and they have no time to play with the food. It's true that Father Du has not eaten this flavor for a long time, and all the greedy worms have been brought out. Du Qingchen agreed with a smile. down.

Father Du took care of himself to lift the steamed buns and said, "What kind of stuffing is this? I'll pull it out and set up a stall first."

"The round buns are meat, and the wheat ear-shaped ones are vegetables. As before, they are eaten by the laborers who are working. They are used to eating this. I want to sell the fresh ones I make now, and wait for the street. There are too many people, and the children and women will all go to the street."

"You're thinking clearly." Father Du gave a compliment and swallowed. After all, he didn't want to eat one first. I guess Du Qingchen didn't even eat it himself. Or sell it first! Wait until the rest.

Du Qingchen helped Father Du set up the stall, the buns moved out, Father Du started selling them, and Du Qingchen turned around and went back to making buns.

It was not yet dawn, except for the people who set up stalls on the street, they were the laborers in the village. Father Du had been doing this for decades, and he quickly greeted regular customers with skill.

"Seriously, your son's craftsmanship is getting better and better. Even if he is more refined than others, he is willing to add seasonings. It's delicious!"

Father Du laughed, "It's good to eat, and you can come here often! "

Yes! That's necessary." The guest took two or three steamed buns and walked to the work place with a smile.

Soon, the number of people on the street gradually increased, and there were also women and brothers who were rushing to the morning market to buy vegetables. Du Qingchen's new pot of steamed buns was laid out hot, yellow, white and green very eye-catching. .

"Father, here's one, I've been busy all morning." Du Qingchen wiped his hands and brought a vegetable bun to Father Du. He just said that he wanted to eat a bun with chives and tofu.

Father Du hesitated when looking at the steaming steamed buns. For many years, his family only ate the leftovers from the sale. How could he eat the steamed buns before they were sold? That bun won't cost a penny! They are reluctant.

When Du Qingchen saw that Du's father didn't continue, he simply took a bite and opened it. Anyway, he was hungry, and the steaming hot bun was fragrant as soon as he bit it open. Du Qingchen swallowed a few mouthfuls, and the fragrance of the leek and tofu dissipated. Can't help but sigh.

Du Qingchen was already hungry, but now it tasted even sweeter. Father Du swallowed and finally reached out and took one, shaking his head and said, "How can you do business like this!"

Du Qingchen just smiled and sat on the bench. Holding his own buns and eating, he didn't answer.

Father Du endured it, but took a bite.

This is the attitude of my own family, not to mention the passers-by who pass by. Everyone else sells buns in the cage, and they can't even see a white skin. Du Qingchen's family is a maverick. , As soon as the smell dissipated, it really made people want to buy one to try it, and business was much better for a while.

Du Qingchen was not in a hurry to eat, he held the remaining half of the bun in his mouth, received the money and counted the money very quickly, and then wrapped the bun and handed it to the customer, faster than a man like Father Du who had been selling all his life. .

"Yeah, fragrant! The fresh fragrance is delicious, the taste is sweet, and it is more fragrant than meat buns!" A man dressed as a master took a bite and nodded.

Du Qingchen looked up and smiled, confirming that he did not know each other.

However, the master suddenly glared at him, "Seeing me here, I don't even call a master! A few years ago, I really read books into a dog's stomach!"

Du Qingchen was stunned, and realized that this is the original school. When the time comes, the one who taught him! This is not in the original body memory! Du Qingchen was helpless, how the original body didn't like to study, and he couldn't even be impressed by the appearance of his own master. Du Qingchen apologized repeatedly, "I'm sorry, master, I'm... dizzy, how have you been lately?"

Liu The Master squinted his eyes with satisfaction and said, "Okay! Your brother is much more educated than you."

"Oh, that's great, Master, come, take this, go home and taste it." Quickly packaged two of the various buns and handed them to him.

Master Liu didn't refuse, but he still stared at him and said, "What? Am I here to eat for nothing?"

"That... no, I... respect the teacher, one is to be a father for life!" Du Qingchen hurriedly explain.

Master Liu stopped teasing him, took out the copper coin from his arms and put it on the table, and sighed, "Your brother is a good one. If you can pay for it, let him read more books, maybe it will really work!"

"Master, if you say so, I will understand. Don't worry, even if I sell iron, I will also provide him with reading." Du Qingchen understood, this is for him, and Master Liu is worried about his family's poor family. , will affect Du Rulin's study, Du Rulin's study can be done! Let the master be so attentive!

"You just need to understand in your heart. I also know about your store. Liu Tai told me when he went back." Master Liu sighed.

Who is Liu Tai? Du Qingchen smiled calmly.

"Don't worry, do your business well, the Chen family has to give me face, and they can't kill them all, unless their children don't want to study with me in the future!" Master Liu glared, daring to punish Du Qingchen's family, just to force him to be proud When a student drops out, he just can't get along with him! As the only Juren left in the town, and he has taught several scholars and a Juren, he has always been highly respected, and he still has this face.

Du Qingchen was really grateful this time, and he grabbed the copper coins on the table and put them back, "Master, this is not suitable, you can take it back."

"No, it's not easy for you to make money! It's also good to leave Du Rulin to buy some pen and ink!"

"Master, I can make money, I won't treat my brother badly, I really can't ask for this money!"

"You accept it, how can I not pay for my purchases?!"

"This is my honor to you."

"You Give it to me!!" Master Liu stared.

Du Qingchen was stunned for a moment, then he hurriedly bowed his head, and said with an apologetic smile: "Okay, Master, don't be angry! Your anger hurts your body..."

Only then was Master Liu satisfied, he walked out of the crowd with his wrapped buns in his arms, chanting poems as he walked. "Since ancient times, sages and sages have been poor and humble, not to mention my generation is lonely and straight!"

Father Du has been busy working and has no time to talk to Master Liu. After he left and Du Qingchen continued to help, Father Du wiped his hands with emotion and said. : "Master Liu is really a good man!"

"Ah! Yes!" Du Qingchen laughed, still a very stubborn old man!

The author has something to say: I I I... I forgot the nutrient solution... woo woo... I'm sorry little angels...

Reader "Dream Blue Maple", irrigation nutrient solution +1

reader "Qianqian", irrigation Nutrient solution +3

reader "Yan", irrigation nutrient solution +44

Thank you little angels for sending me the nutrient solution, okay~