Chapter 155

The emperor breathlessly finished writing the imperial edict and handed it over to Liu Tai, "Xiao Ba...I'll give it to you."

Liu Tai put away the edict in silence and stuffed it into his clothes. The edict was no more than a piece of yellow silk. , he hid it well, as long as others don't search his body, he can't find it. Liu Tai said: "Your Majesty is at ease, Caomin is the companion selected by His Majesty to read the Eighth Prince, and he will definitely protect him with his life."

"I... believe you, If the third prince notices..."

"I won't let him notice!" Liu Tai said coldly, turning his head to look at the remaining imperial doctor in the room.

"Weichen dare not...Weichen doesn't know anything...Weichen..."

"I believe him!" Liu Tai retracted his gaze, "The imperial physician has always been very attentive in treating His Majesty. The grass-roots know that the Imperial Physician is loyal to His Majesty."

"Yes, yes! Mr. Liu is a testimony! Mr. Wei will never betray Your Majesty! And Mr. Liu has interceded on behalf of Mr. Wei several times. Mr. Liu saved Mr. Wei's life! How could he betray and be ungrateful?! "

It's too easy for you to trust others." The emperor sighed. In fact, there were several hidden guards beside him who had been hiding all year round, and killing an imperial physician was no problem.

The dark guards only appear when someone assassinates the emperor, that is, they are fighting for the reserve and rebelling. As long as the emperor is not injured and there is no order from the emperor, they will not come forward. They are the real imperial secret guards.

Liu Tai lowered his head, "If you dare to use it, why don't you believe it? If you don't believe it, why should you use it?" The

emperor was silent. He always felt that Liu Tai's words were pointing at him. Did he mean that he was too suspicious? However, as a king, looking around, everyone around him wanted to cling to him and plot against him, how could he not be suspicious? The suffering of the king is incomprehensible to common people like Liu Tai.

...

When Du Qingchen arrived at the Fifth Prince's Mansion, he was almost arrested as a spy before he got close, "Go tell Qi Cheng, just say that Du Qingchen is here, and he will naturally come to see me! I'm not a spy, you have seen a little martial arts. Don't you have any spies?!" Du Qingchen was torn off his horse and planted in the muddy water, without the need for guards, he wouldn't be able to get up by himself, and he had to be pulled, but Du Qingchen still remembered explain.

Seeing that Du Qingchen couldn't find his appearance in the muddy water, the guards looked at each other and felt that this was not a spy. Which spy came over almost on the back of a horse, obviously he didn't even know how to ride a horse!

"You are... Marshal Qi's brother-in-law? The owner of the Du family restaurant?" Finally, a guard recognized Du Qingchen in the dark.

Du Qingchen raised his hand to wipe the rain off his face, and cupped his hands: "Exactly, my younger brother Du Rulin is also at the Fifth Prince's mansion at the moment, and he is still reporting.

" I've eaten in the restaurant! I almost didn't recognize it this evening, Boss Du wait a moment, I'll go in and report."

"Thank you."

Soon, Du Qingchen was taken in.

Du Qingchen was covered in mud and his hair was dripping with water. He walked into the flower hall. Qi Cheng, Du Rulin, etc. wanted to go up to meet him. Seeing him like this, they all stopped and looked at him in surprise. They had known Du Qingchen for so many years. I've never seen him look so embarrassed.

Du Qingchen didn't feel embarrassed. After looking around for a week, his eyes fell on the main seat. The fifth prince was wearing a military uniform and was looking at him with a smile. He was both heroic and handsome. The shirt is really a bit of a uniform temptation. Du Qingchen cupped his hands, "During Du Qingchen, I have seen the Fifth Prince and all the adults."

"Brother, why are you here! How did you do this?" Du Rulin took two steps forward and wanted to help wipe it, but he couldn't.

"I'm here to pick you up! Father is so worried about the banquet at night, I'm afraid you won't be able to return home in rainy weather, so I came to pick you up, but before I got close to the gate, I was bumped by the guards, so I came in. ." Du Qingchen said this to the fifth prince, he couldn't say that I knew you were going to rebel tonight, so I came to Du Rulin specially to take care of Liu Tai!

Du Rulin bowed his head, feeling very guilty.

"Boss Du, long time no see!" The fifth prince said with a smile, and didn't ask Du Qingchen's excuses. In fact, who didn't understand? Du Qingchen saluted

and said, "I didn't recognize His Highness before. I really don't know Taishan. It's rude."

"I deliberately concealed my identity.

It's almost made it clear, I know you guessed that the person who met Jiang Chuan that day was me, but I just didn't say it.

"Since I'm here, it's just right, I'll stay and help the staff together. I have an important matter and I'm discussing with everyone. Oh, look at me being rude, come here, take Boss Du down to bathe and change first, like today's cool rain Han, don't get sick." The fifth prince said.

"Yes." Immediately, a servant came up to guide Du Qingchen.

"Thank you, Your Highness, and I would like to do my best for His Highness." Du Qingchen said.

"That's the best." The fifth prince nodded.

Du Qingchen went down with the servants, and Du Rulin also followed. The Fifth Prince's Mansion is almost three steps, one post, five steps and one post at the moment. Even the servants who are serving are also coming and going. It's not like at night, when Du Qingchen enters the guest room, the room is already set up The wooden barrel is ready, even the hot water is ready, and a servant is filling it with water.

"If Boss Du needs anything, the servants will be right outside the door."

"Thank you." Du Qingchen swept over the new clothes brought by the servants, the sky blue brocade gown with jade ornaments on the belt. It was simple and luxurious. It didn't procrastinate. He could ride a horse completely without affecting his activities. Du Qingchen sighed and took off his wet clothes.

"Brother, how are you..." Du Rulin lowered his head, he clearly wouldn't let Qiu You say that.

"Don't tell me?" Du Qingchen was a little angry, his face was cold, he threw the wet clothes on the ground, and put them into the wooden bucket, the slightly hot hot water made him feel a lot of chills on his body, and his muscles relaxed.

Du Rulin lowered his head and picked up the wet clothes, put them on the chair, and sat beside him. "I'm just afraid of my brother's worries."

"Forget it, let's talk about this later. Do you have any news to tell me?" Du Qingchen asked while soaking in the wooden barrel.

"Liu Tai is still in the palace!" Du Rulin said immediately, this is a life-threatening situation. In the event of a real fight, Liu Tai's small body is not enough for those tall guards to hit him. How can this be saved!

"What did the fifth prince say?"

"His Royal Highness means that as long as he doesn't make trouble when the time comes, and he doesn't run into someone's knife, he won't do anything."

Du Qingchen nodded, "He won't make trouble, Liu Tai looks rather stubborn, but he is actually a little more tactful than the Master. After seeing the situation clearly, he won't do things that shouldn't make sense."

Du Rulin said, "I think so too."

Du Qingchen didn't wait . It's been too long, after all, the fifth prince won't wait for him to take a bath after the incident. Du Qingchen quickly wiped his body and came out of the wooden bucket. , Du Qingchen didn't tie his hair in a bun, he just tied it with a hair rope, his hair was scattered behind him, and the ends of his hair were dripping with water. A few strands of blue silk hung messily in front of him, Du Qingchen looked in the mirror and felt that he was quite beautiful, so he walked out quite satisfied.

Du Rulin was shocked when he saw Du Qingchen's actions. At this time, he still cared about his appearance. He is not as calm as his brother in trouble, and he still needs to work hard!

In the hall, Qi Cheng was no longer there. He should have gone out to form a formation. A big boss like the Fifth Prince had a low force value.

"Boss Du is here, Ru Lin, have you told your brother what happened?" the fifth prince asked.

"His Royal Highness has no order, Ru Lin dare not say it." Du Rulin handed over.

"Then you can tell your brother."

"Yes." Du Rulin turned his head to look at Du Qingchen, "The third prince forced the palace to rebel, and now he has captured the palace, His Highness learned about this, and immediately dispatched troops and prepared to rescue His Majesty. , to destroy the rebellion."

Du Qingchen understood, that is to say, the fifth prince did not know what means to use to make the third prince aware of the threat, entered the palace and told the emperor that the fifth prince was going to rebel, and then took over the defense of the palace, preparing to fight with the fifth prince. hard resistance. After all, at this time, if you don't fight hard, you can only slaughter by the neck.

And the fifth prince, through the actions of the third prince, put all the shit on the third prince's head, saying that he rebelled, and he was the one who rescued him. In this way, there will be no bad records of him in the history books in the future...

What's the difference between this and the original book where the dung pot was buckled on the head of the Eighth Prince? !

Oh, there is... The courtiers in the original book did not believe that the Eighth Prince rebelled. After all, he was only a little older, so he rebelled? Coax the fool! As a result, the rumor that the fifth prince seized the throne was widely circulated among the people, and no one knew it.

But what about the third prince? He is indeed advanced in the palace now and has control over the defense in the palace, Du Qingchen thought about it, this is much more credible, and it is very credible! The fifth prince really used the third prince thoroughly and arranged it clearly.

In the original book, the third prince held the trump card of Jiang Chuan, and the fifth prince forced the palace because he learned that the imperial edict was to be written by the eighth prince. The matter, if the emperor and the three princes unite, I am afraid that they can still deal with him. Therefore, in the original book, the fifth prince forced the palace to suddenly exert force without the knowledge of the third prince, in order to prevent the two from uniting. After the third prince reacted, he immediately dispatched Jiang Chuan, the trump card, while the fifth prince left his troops and brought a Qi Cheng to block Jiang Chuan.

So, the fifth prince personally brought people to fight in the palace, Qi Cheng and Jiang Chuan fought in the city, and they all gave their lives to each other. The prince's position was not right, and there was another massacre after the capital, and the bloody smell of the court did not dissipate for several months.

Du Qingchen sighed, "His Royal Highness is wise and decisive. With His Highness here, the Emperor will be safe and sound."

"Yes! The father must be rescued. I don't know how the third brother is in the palace at the moment to force the father, that is Even if you have an imperial edict passed down to him, you can't recognize it!"

With the three princes in the palace, the emperor either did not write the imperial edict, or he could only be forced by the third prince to write the imperial edict passed on to him. It's not a problem. Not only will he not recognize the imperial edict that he got from the palace, but the courtiers will also not recognize it. Otherwise, the fifth prince in the original book would not have killed so many people later.

"Is Boss Du worried about Liu Tai?" the fifth prince asked.

"Children are ignorant, always causing trouble and worrying adults." Du Qingchen showed a helpless expression.

"Since you're worried about him, it's better to enter the palace together later, and take care of him."

"Thank you, Fifth Prince!" Du Qingchen bowed and bowed, showing gratitude. "I must take good care of him and not cause trouble to His Highness!"

"That's the best way." The fifth prince smiled.