Chapter 100

After holding back for a few days, Su Dong finally came up with a good name. Today, while everyone in the family came to see the child, Su Dong stammered and told the family the name he thought of.

"I... I think of the child's name." Su Dong glanced at Du Qingchen timidly, "If it's not good, we'll change it..." Su Dong said with some lack of confidence.

"It's okay!" Du Qingchen saw that Su Dong was so guilty when he named his child, how could he be willing, he would cheer him up with a wave of his hand. "No matter what the name is, we will listen to you."

"Yes! Qingchen doesn't like the name I gave, your mother doesn't like the name your father gave, and someone else doesn't like the name your mother gave, so choose it! "Father Du clapped.

Du Rulin was teasing his little nephew who didn't grow, but was still ugly like a little old man, and nodded, what a dog, how can it be used as a nephew's name! I feel bad for my nephew... It's better to make it up for my sister-in-law.

Seeing that everyone trusted him so much, Su Dong took a deep breath and became more confident, and said, "Then... is it okay to call Mao Dan?"

Du Qingchen and Du Rulin wanted to nod instinctively, but they couldn't keep their heads down. Everyone froze, what the hell? What the fuck? !

Mother Su put her palms together, her eyes lit up, "This name is good, it won't be the same name, it's like some kind of dog, two cattle or something. A group of people can agree to bark on the street. Oh, he is indeed my son!"

Father Su I also think this is the truth, I nodded again and again, a nickname, you need a cheap name to suppress it, and it is better not to have the same name, this name is not bad.

After all, Father Du is also someone who has asked Mr. Shu to name his two sons. There is a problem with how to use this name, but he can't say anything. After all, he said he named Su Dong himself.

Du Qingchen opened his mouth stiffly, and said with difficulty, "Why... why do you want to be called Mao Dan?" How could his son look like a Mao Dan!

"Look at his head." Su Dong sat on the bed and pointed to the child's head, "It's fluffy, and it looks like an egg."

Du Qingchen: ...

Du Rulin turned his head to look at his own brother inch by inch, indicating, brother, this is something your own son!

Du Qingchen swallowed his saliva, still a little stiff, but this is from Su Dong! But if my son is called this name, he will be laughed at by children of the same age! Du Qingchen said silently: "Then...what do you think of Mao Mao?" It's also fluffy...

"You don't like it?" Su Dong asked in a daze.

"No, no! It's up to you! I'm just offering a suggestion. If you think Mao Dan is better, then I'm sure I have no opinion. The child was born through hard work, and of course you call the shots." Du Qingchen saw it with his own eyes. With Su Dong suffering so much, how can he really oppose Su Dong's opinion, even if there is really a problem with the name, but the generosity is too great, and the little kid has to accept his fate.

Su Dong was confused, as if Du Qingchen didn't like it...

"Then, what's your name?" Su Dong said weakly.

Mother Su's eyes widened, "I didn't say that Brother Dong was given a name, why do I have to give my opinion? I think Mao Dan is quite good, so I call it Mao Dan!"

Father Su also liked this name and said with emotion: " When I was a child, I gave Brother Nuan and Brother Dong a nickname. It was embarrassing for us. In the end, it didn't work. It's just a big name. Now, I feel very sorry for the children. I think Mao Dan is very good. Good!"

I think this name is really sorry for the child! Du Qingchen thought silently.

"Then what is it called?" Su Dong looked at Du Qingchen weakly.

"If you like it, it's fine, too!" Du Qingchen glanced at Su's father and Su's mother, then turned to Su Dong, who was hesitant, and finally made a decision.

It's a big deal, and he will give Mao Dan a nice name in the future!

"Brother..." Du Rulin had no right to speak on this matter, so he could only weakly try to struggle for his little nephew.

"That's the decision, as long as Brother Dong likes it!" Du Qingchen made a decision.

...

Luo Qing has not recovered since he delivered Su Dong that day. He just felt very tired and had no strength to do anything. Alright, but Su Junxia still invited the doctor to show him.

Su Junxia didn't hire a doctor from the Tao Mansion, but from the city. After the doctor entered the house to diagnose the pulse, he smiled and said congratulations to Su Junxia: "Congratulations to you two, this lady has a congratulations.

" It's been a year without any movement, so it suddenly happened! Doctor, did you make a mistake in the diagnosis?" The

doctor said dissatisfiedly: "I have diagnosed many pregnancies in this city. If you don't believe me, But please ask Gao Ming for another diagnosis and treatment."

"No, no, why don't you believe me! My husband can't speak, so don't take offense." Luo Qing quickly sat up from the bed and said apologetically to the doctor.

The doctor also saw that Su Junxia was that kind of simple and honest, and he didn't care about such trivial matters with him, and instead said: "Your husband is pregnant, so don't be tired on weekdays, you have to help with the dirty work, you know, Pregnant brothers are more difficult to protect than women, and they must be carefully cared for." The

doctor was afraid that Su Junxia, ​​a big old man, would be careless, not take good care of him, and would not know how to be considerate of his husband, so he specifically asked him.

Su Junxia nodded again and again and supported Luo Qing nervously. He was older than Du Qingchen. He finally made a fortune and married a daughter-in-law. As a result, his daughter-in-law hadn't conceived for a year. He was anxious! But he didn't dare to say it, so he could only endure it by himself. Now that he has it, the doctor specially instructed that the elder brother is easier to slip the tire than the woman. He was even more careful.

Luo Qing was helpless, "I'm not pregnant yet, why are you helping me?!" Luo Qing felt that it wouldn't be a problem for him to go out to pick up water now, how could he be so delicate.

Su Junxia insisted.

The doctor nodded with satisfaction. Although he was a little rough, he was still very attentive when he should be attentive.

Outside the door, Yang Liu was a little silent, and even raised his sleeves and wiped his eyes.

When Qiu You met, he patted Yang Liu on the shoulder, he could see why Yang Liu was sad. Yang Liu was stunned, looked at You Qiu, felt that his invisible thoughts had been discovered, and turned around in shame and ran away.

"Yang Liu!" Qiu You hurriedly chased after him.

Inside the house, Luo Qing was stunned for a moment, raised his hand and grabbed Su Junxia's arm, "Yang Liu has run away, you go see him."

Su Ame was happily reciting Buddha's words, and when she heard Yang Liu ran away, she quickly ordered her son to chase him. "Go and have a look, Luo Qing is pregnant, and her sixth child is also old. Don't have any unhappiness in your heart. Tell him well."

Su Junxia scratched his head, but his mother and daughter-in-law both spoke, so he could only nod his head. , let Luo Qing sit down, then turned around and ran out.

Seeing that Luo Qing didn't speak, Su Amo didn't know what he was thinking, so he quickly said: "Don't think too much, what will my son and I do to you and Liu'er, you know, even if we have a grandson in the future, then Yang Liu , is also my own grandson! I promise to be good to him! As for my son, don't worry, Yang Liu is the son of his good brother. Before his father left, he grabbed my son's hand and asked him to take care of your mother and son. , even if you are not married to him now, he also wants to treat Yang Liu as his own son, you can rest assured to raise the baby, don't think about it too much."

Luo Qing nodded heavily, and calm down, Su Junxia is different from others , he is fine, Luo Qing smiled and relieved.

Next to him, the doctor almost cut off his beard. There was a lot of content in what he said, and he couldn't react for a while! What a good brother's daughter-in-law son, what is not a grandson, this relationship is quite complicated!

However, this is someone else's family business, and the doctor doesn't ask much. As a doctor, what kind of privacy has not been seen before? The relationship between the Su family is just a little strange, but it is not the dirty things that can't be seen. He was a little surprised. , as if he didn't hear it, he continued to write his own prescription, and after writing it, he handed it over to Luo Qing who was sitting on the bed.

"This is a contraceptive pill. You should take two patches first and see. If it's good, you don't need to take it again. It's true that you eat well, drink well, rest well."

"Thank you doctor, I'll take you off." Luo Qing was about to get out of bed Come down, get the doctor's fee and send the doctor out. Su Amo also got up with a cane and politely sent him off.

On the other side, Qiu You chased Yang Liu. Yang Liu looked a little ashamed. Seeing Qiu You chasing after him, he wanted to hide his thoughts and said, "I have nothing..."

"You are pregnant, you I'm not happy, I understand, after all, it's a half-father! Besides, Boss Su has his own son, so he may be cold to you, you are worried, I also understand, and you, maybe he I prefer the child in his belly, and I can understand that you are worried that you will become redundant in this family."

Yang Liu didn't expect Qiu You to see all his careful thoughts. He couldn't speak for a while. In fact, he was too young. These thoughts are human. Qiu You can guess it after a little thought. I feel guilty and uncomfortable for these thoughts of my own, and I feel that I am particularly sorry for myself, sorry for being such a good godfather and grandmother to him.

Yang Liu lowered his head, "I'm too bad."

"Not bad." Qiu You put on an adult appearance and smiled calmly, "If I were you, I would be so worried."

Yang Liu raised his head in surprise Looking at Qiu You.

"It's normal to be so worried even if it's someone else." Qiu You said calmly.

Yang Liu was about to cry, "I don't want this, I'm not a bad boy! I should be happy for Ah Me and my godfather, I can't be unhappy!"

At the entrance of the alley, Su Junxia stopped, didn't step forward, secretly He sighed, scratched his head, and looked helpless, he wasn't angry with Yang Liu, he just didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to weigh carefully, he couldn't make everyone happy like Du Qingchen did. of.

"That's why you haven't figured it out yet!" You Qiu said, "Do you think you're redundant after you're pregnant with your baby?"

Yang Liu didn't speak, he lowered his head and rubbed his toes against the ground, obviously thinking so Yes, he is still young, and he also wants Ah Mo's care.

"No, think about it carefully, if you married Boss Su, can you still not have children in your whole life? If he doesn't give birth, how will the Su family inherit the line? The boss is too young, he is not without money now."

Yang Liu raised his eyes and glared at You Qiu, "My godfather is not that kind of person!"

At the entrance of the alley, Su Junxia nodded again and again, yes, he is not that kind of person, he wants to live with Luo Qing for the rest of his life, how can he be so moved just because Luo Qing is not pregnant? At most... at most, let Yang Liu give birth to two more in the future, and adopt one to his family.

"Okay! Boss Su is not such a person, so how can you raise your head and continue to be the husband of the Su family?" Qiu You hugged his chest and said, "And he brought you, and let outsiders see, what do you think of it? Are you and you?"

Yang Liuhong lowered his head with eyes on him, he knew that if he was not pregnant, he would not be able to stay in the Su family, and others would sneer at him because of his existence, and said They still want to occupy the Su family's property in the future! The unhappiness in Yang Liu's heart gradually dissipated. In fact, when he thought about it, it was a good thing that this doll came! Even if... even if he is a little cold, it doesn't matter, as long as Ah Mo can live well.

His surname is Yang, and sooner or later he will go back to set up the lintel of the Yang family. His godfather treats him so well, and he should be happy that his godfather has a biological son.

Yang Liu heaved a sigh of relief, "I think I'm left, it's okay for me to be a little cold, as long as Ah Me is good, and my godfather is so good, he has to have his own children. I want to be happy for them!"

Qiu You nodded . , continued: "Also, you are a man, don't treat yourself as a child, okay!" Qiu You made a contemptuous gesture, hugged his chest, and gave Yang Liu an example, "Look at Liu Tai, he It's only a few years older than you, everyone has been admitted to a scholar! It's enough to set up a door, and now I stay in the city alone and separate from my father, it's still fine."

Yang Liu opened his mouth wide and his face was slightly red . .

"Look at Ru Lin again, a person enters a private school at the age of five. A little baby runs to the town with a book basket on his back every day. The wind and rain are constant, and the book basket is more than half his height. I used to watch him endorse the book basket. I'm afraid that the book basket will crush him, they were younger than you at that time, do you want to find Ah Mei and Daddy's love to hug him?"

Yang Liu bowed his head in shame, he is no longer a five-year-old child, he is already a six-year-old man, it seems... It seems that he is not as good as Brother Rulin when he was five years old.

"And me." Qiu You finally pointed to himself, "I'm not as good as them, but I'm a mature man now."

Yang Liu raised his head in admiration, "Brother Qiu You is very powerful!"

"No, I'm just a man. Just an ordinary person." Qiu You smiled modestly, and then said, "What about you?"

Yang Liu lowered his head again guiltily.

"You're pregnant, you only think that A-mi will only care about the little ones in the future, not you anymore, and you are worried that Boss Su will not care about you anymore, and feel that you are redundant, not the only child in their hearts, Yang Liu , you are an adult, like us, start to learn to stand upright, like a man, to protect others and take care of others, you can't always think that you are still a child! You are six years old, not a child anymore Ah!" Qiu You said earnestly.

Yang Liu couldn't raise his head in shame.