Chapter 93

"You're back? How?" Du Qingchen asked when he saw Du Rulin entering the door.

"Very good, Mr. Min seems to like me very much. He taught me a lot of things, explained the problems for me, and brought a gift in return when he came back." Du Rulin replied with a light expression.

Du Qingchen asked strangely, "Then why don't you look happy?"

Du Rulin shook his head quickly, "I just feel a little reluctant to give up the recipe." The Su family also came out, although the Su family complained that Su Nuan abandoned them and ignored them. , However, Su's father and Su's mother are all kind people, his sister-in-law is even more gentle and pure, and she has been with Su Nuan for many years, how can she have no feelings at all? Rushing out the news of Su Nuan might cause Su Dong to be hurt, and it would be bad if he moved the tire.

Besides, what if he said it, little people like them can't get involved in such a big matter as Su Nuan sued the Houfu, they can only think about it.

Du Qingchen felt that the younger brother had something on his mind! When Du Rulin returned to the room, Du Qingchen followed. There were only the two of them in the room, so he could ask more details.

"I think you're out of your mind when you come back from Min Mansion. Are you tired?" Du Qingchen walked over.

Seeing that Du Qingchen was the only one, Du Rulin opened his mouth to speak, but when he saw that the door was not closed, he immediately walked over and closed the door, Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows, this is really holding back his words! Du Qingchen sat down, Du Rulin made sure that there was no one outside the door before walking to Du Qingchen, and sat down next to each other, the room was not soundproof, he could only lower his voice: "Brother, Mr. Min came back from the capital and heard about Su Nuan. , but I don't know if I should tell my sister-in-law and them."

Du Qingchen was stunned and smiled, now it's been three years since the beginning of the book, if he remembers correctly, the protagonist seems to be starting to leave the Hou residence, not far from the finale. .

"What's wrong with him?" Du Qingchen also lowered his voice. At this time, it could be mentioned deliberately by Mr. Min, and there is still an impression. If it wasn't for Su Nuan marrying the marshal and Shili Hongzhuang married, he should have sued the Houfu. There was a lot of uproar in the capital.

Sure enough, Du Rulin leaned into Du Qingchen's ear and said, "Su Nuan sued the imperial court in the capital, and sued the Houfu." Du Rulin quickly told Du Qingchen the news he got from Elder Min, and finally asked, "Brother, Do you want to tell my sister-in-law? I'm afraid my sister-in-law is pregnant, and I don't want him to be stimulated."

"Don't talk about it! The Su family is pure and simple, even the mother-in-law, who is also hard-mouthed and soft-hearted. It's useless to make your sister-in-law worry about her pregnancy. Don't pay attention to him, just pretend you don't know. I think Su Nuan has a great life. I'm afraid that Mrs. Hou will be forced to death, and he will be fine too. It's better than anyone else, don't worry."

He didn't affect the main line of the story, the protagonist must follow the plot of the book step by step, so naturally nothing will happen, and no one will have an accident.

"But..." Du Rulin frowned, "In case, I mean in case! If the Su family is really just being stubborn and soft-hearted, in fact, they still miss Su Nuan in their hearts, we know such news, but we don't tell them, Isn't it good?"

Du Qingchen hesitated, "Then don't tell Su Dong first, I'll go and find out what my father-in-law said." Mother Su's personality is carefree, so she may not be able to hide from Su Dong, but Father Su is much better. He was silent, he didn't have a special sense of existence, and he was a person who hid his thoughts.

Du Rulin breathed a sigh of relief, that's fine, he doesn't have to tell the news and lie to the Su family, and he doesn't have to worry about speaking out, which is not good for his sister-in-law's health.

"How are you in Min Mansion?" Du Qingchen asked.

Speaking of this, Du Rulin was shocked, "It's all good! Mr. Min also let me eat, I can see that he likes me very much, and if he is not humble enough to boast, I think he wants to accept me as a disciple. ."

"Then did he accept you?"

"That's not true..." Du Rulin scratched his head, "Maybe I'm not qualified right now!"

Du Qingchen chuckled, but he didn't object, "Then you work hard."

Du Rulin laughed. .

Outside, Mother Su had already helped to put away the return gift, but she found the recipe written by Du Qingchen, came over and knocked on the door of the room, and handed the recipe to the two people in the room, "This is not what you want to give to that old man. Is it a gift? Why did someone return it?"

Du Rulin was stunned when he saw it, "He confiscated it?"

Du Qingchen took it and said, "It is reasonable to accept it, and it is more reasonable not to accept it, nothing.

" Brother?" Du Rulin wondered.

"Think about it for yourself." Du Qingchen has been cultivating Du Rulin's ability to think independently and take care of himself, almost raising him as half a son, otherwise he wouldn't tell him so many external things, just to increase his knowledge.

Du Rulin frowned slightly, and quickly said, "There is nothing wrong with accepting the gift that came to your door, but if you don't accept it, it makes the old man more valuable."

"Yes! This famous person in our county has a great reputation. What about the people who belonged to you!"

Du Rulin frowned, wondering, and Du Qingchen didn't force him to think about it, anyway, what kind of person Min Anshi is is not important to Du Qingchen. He asked Du Rulin to see him, but also to learn the knowledge in his mind, not to learn his personality.

Besides, it is Du Qingchen, in fact, it is not clear whether he is a real scholar with a noble character, or a person who uses his talents to deceive the world and steal fame and pursue fame and fortune.

If it is said to be of noble character, why did he have to go to the library with a smell of snails before eating snail noodles, which attracted everyone to imitate it and almost became a trend? Can't you just take a shower and change your clothes before going out? In the end, it was him who used his past to encourage others to curb this trend in time, and even more successfully raised his reputation. Now he is an ordinary person in the market. When it comes to Min Anshi, I am afraid that he will also give a thumbs up. of.

The common people of the literary world do not understand it, but the word filial piety is highly respected by the people in the market.

Du Qingchen sighed, hoping it was just a misunderstanding! Min Anshi is an old man, and he is too lazy to toss, and it's okay if he doesn't like taking a bath and changing clothes. Can't people have their own preferences? I hope so. After all, Min Anshi values ​​Du Rulin. If he is really a great Confucian of good character, it will definitely have only advantages and no disadvantages to take him as a teacher.

During dinner, Du Qingchen took Su's father out for a walk to eat, but Su's father couldn't refuse, so he had to follow him.

Although the provincial capital of Hanjun is prosperous, it has not reached the level of the city that never sleeps. After dinner, there are many fewer people on the street. After a while, every household will be closed for sleep. Du Qingchen looked at the pedestrians in twos and threes on the street, casually. Said: "Father, I heard some news about Su Nuan."

Father Su was stunned for a moment, and said in a stern voice, "What does it have to do with us, everyone is doing well!"

"It's not very good, um... But it's actually nothing. , it's still very good." Du Qingchen thought for a while, but he didn't know how to describe this kind of thing, but he looked at the thrilling thing.

Su's father didn't ask, Du Qingchen had to say: "I'm afraid that my mother and Su Dong will find out, and my mother can't hide things in her heart. Su Dong was frightened and moved her fetus, so she only told you."

"Frightened?! What's the surprise?! He is a nobleman, can something happen to him?!"

Du Qingchen heard that there was still some worry in the resentment, and sighed, "The person who killed Su Nuan's mother back then was found out. It was Mrs. Hou's mansion. In order to avenge her mother, Su Nuan sued the imperial court, and now she is with Hou. The government is in a lawsuit!"

Father Su's eyes were wide open, but he remembered that when he saved people, he saved a grandmother and a baby, a mother who had no children at all, and later heard the grandma say that the child Their mother was killed by the thief, and their master and servant were reduced to this point. The master's family was gone, and there was nowhere to go, so he took them in. At that time, the grandmother did not say that Su Nuan was the elder brother of the Hou residence. Son, if he said it, he didn't return the person long ago, why did he keep it for so many years? Finally got blamed? !

It's a pity that it's no longer enough to find trouble with that grandmother. He died of weakness and illness not long after he was in his house. I don't know what happened. She didn't want to ask a doctor for her. She only said that she was guilty. I can't afford that the Su family treats her well, and the doctor can't save her, so there's no need to waste money.

At that time, Mother Su was so sick that she couldn't get up. He was a big man who took care of two babies and brought a dying mammy. At the end, the mammy dragged the sick body and knelt in front of him. , I want him to swear to treat Su Nuan well, and never criticize her, otherwise she will not be reincarnated even if she is a ghost, and she will stay here and take care of this child! Immediately, he became angry with Father Su. A good old man like him could hardly take it anymore, but seeing that she was dying, she finally managed not to get angry, and vowed to take good care of Su Nuan and raise him up. as his own son.

In the first two years, Father Su would occasionally fall into self-blame. Could it be that he did not do a good job and broke his oath? Didn't really take Su Nuan as the same care as Su Dong? So the genius punished his family like this? It caused his son to be unable to go out for two years without discussing his marriage? !

But everything changed after Su Dong married Du Qingchen. Father Su began to believe that God did not blame him, but that his family, Su Dong, was waiting for someone like Du Qingchen.

In fact, thinking about it seriously, although he was a little eccentric, he really didn't blame Su Nuan. He has also grown up healthy and has a very skinny personality, which is the opposite of Su Dong. If he really treats Su Nuan not at all, the current Su Nuan should be thin and cowardly, and he can't even say a word! It's not that he hasn't seen what the unloved children in the village will look like.

Seemingly thinking of Su Nuan's naughty and mischievous appearance in the past, Su's father brought a smile on his face. Since Su Dong married Du Qingchen, and Du Qingchen was so kind to Su Dong and the Su family, the resentment in their hearts has been swept away. As the days wore on, it was no longer important whether Su Nuan was a white-eyed wolf or not, as long as their family was fine, it was fine.

Du Qingchen noticed that Father Su seemed to be thinking and did not disturb him. It was not until Father Su looked at him that he said, "But he is fine. He has someone to protect him. That person is much more powerful than Hou's mansion, and he has the backstage."

Father Su After a long silence, "As long as you are fine." In his tone, the resentment seemed to have dissipated a lot.

"He's fine, I promise you." Du Qingchen said firmly.

Without shaking the main line of the plot, whoever has an accident, the protagonist will be fine!