Chapter 99

Du's house, Du Qingchen stood at the door, trying to talk to Luo Qing, "Maybe Su Dong is willing to let me in? You tell Granny Chen, I won't make trouble, I'll be there with Su Dong." Although the bedroom door is already closed It was opened, but Chen Wenpo had a firm attitude, and Du Qingchen could not force his way in.

Luo Qing held a basin of hot water and said, "Then let me ask, don't force it!" As he was about to open the door, Du Qingchen hurriedly pushed the door open, watched him go in, and closed the door again. He wanted to go in, but I won't push hard, for fear of affecting Su Dong's production.

Father Du and Father Su stood far away, Father Du shook his head and said, "This child, who gave birth to a man and let a man in, really."

Granny Chen Wen stared at Du Qingchen's words outside, and said loudly: " What are you doing here, there are no such rules!"

Su Dong was in pain, some wanted Du Qingchen to come in, but he didn't want him to see himself so embarrassed, and the pain quickly overwhelmed his thoughts and cried out, Du Qingchen Anxiously spinning around.

"Here, the doctor is here." Su Junxia had already rode his horse to the door. After putting the doctor down, he shouted into the courtyard. The doctor of Tao Fu walked into the house with the medicine box on his back, and Du Qingchen immediately greeted him. .

"It's great that you are here!" Du Qingchen breathed a sigh of relief.

The doctor looked at the door and asked, "How long has it been?"

"It's been an hour since the pain started." Du Qingchen replied quickly.

The doctor nodded, walked to the door, and asked Granny Chen some questions, but he had no intention of entering. After turning around, he was going to boil the medicine for induction of labor.

"Don't you need to go in to diagnose the pulse?" Dare to boil the medicine after asking these basic questions? ! Du Qingchen tangled.

Seeing Du Qingchen's anxious expression, the doctor also understood him and reassured him: "It's alright, your husband's fetal position is very positive, so far it's going well, don't panic."

Du Qingchen had no choice but to nod.

The sky gradually began to light up, Su Dong was still giving birth, but he was already crying, and it seemed that he couldn't hold it, his physical strength was weak, Du Qingchen looked back at the doctor, and the doctor immediately said: "Don't worry, don't worry, I brought Tao Mansion with me. The old ginseng is a good thing that is not available outside, so I sliced ​​it and put it in his mouth to replenish his strength."

"How about we make soup from the whole plant for him to drink?" Anyway, the Tao family agreed to give it to him. It was originally intended for Su Dong to use, so don't save it!

The doctor was speechless. Although he understood Du Qingchen's mood, he still explained: "The effect of the medicine is too heavy." It wasn't that he was reluctant.

Du Qingchen was helpless, "Okay, listen to you."

Luo Qing came out of the room and took the ginseng slices that the doctor gave him to give to Su Dong.

"Qingchen..." Su Dong's voice came out weakly, and Du Qingchen rushed in subconsciously, causing Chen Wenpo to scream.

"Why did you come in, get out quickly!" Chen Wenpo said dissatisfiedly.

Luo Qing hurriedly took the ginseng and came in, closed the door, the room was warm with a strong bloody smell, Su Mu and Chen Wenpo stood behind Su Dong together, lifted the quilt, and looked inside, Su Mu's expression also changed. A little anxious, Du Qingchen strode over, squatted in front of Su Dong, reached out to wipe the sweat from Su Dong's forehead, Su Dong's hair was all wet, and it was stuck to his forehead in a mess, his face was pale, seeing Du Qingchen came in, pouting his lips in grievance, as if he wanted to cry or not.

Du Qingchen felt distressed, this time even if he was asked to go out, he would not go out either, Du Qingchen quickly put on a well-behaved appearance and said to the matchmaker Chen: "I'll squat here and accompany me, I'll do nothing, really ."

Chen Wenpo wanted to say something, and Du Qingchen immediately said, "Please, Brother Dong wants me to accompany you." Otherwise, he would not have called him by his name just now.

Seeing that Du Qingchen's expression was the same, Granny Chen didn't look like she was disgusted or frightened by the blood and embarrassment of her brother's childbirth, but her face was full of distress. Besides, everyone came in and saw it. They didn't think there was anything wrong with them. Just do it. Chen Wenpo finally nodded. Du Qingchen hurriedly thanked him, leaned

in front of Su Dong, and said, "My dear, take a deep breath, I just taught you, come here, take it slow and then use your strength."

Seeing that Dong Ye calmed down, he stopped crying and slowly gathered up his strength.

Chen Wenpo said: "Now work hard! The head has come out!"

Su Dong gritted his teeth, took a deep breath, exhausted his strength to suckle, his facial features were all wrinkled together, Du Qingchen didn't seem to notice, just tightly Holding Su Dong's hand, he stopped breathing for a while, as if he was working hard with Su Dong.

Seeing that the child came out a little more, Granny Chen simply said to Mother Su, "Grab the quilt and don't let go, I'll pull the child out!" As she said that, she rolled up her sleeves and started.

Du Qingchen opened his mouth and wanted to ask this? ! Granny Chen has reached out and grabbed the child's head.

"Take it lightly!" Du Qingchen even wanted to stretch out his head to take a look, or stop Chen Wenpo, but was stopped by Luo Qing.

"It's alright, when I gave birth to Yang Liu, my mother also pulled it out. I don't have enough strength, so the child can't hold it all the time." Luo Qing said calmly.

That kind of place! It's hard enough to have a baby, and it's unbelievable enough to be dragged out! Du Qingchen looked at Chen Wenpo's actions in horror, and a cold sweat appeared on his forehead, as if he was about to give birth.

Du Qingchen only heard a clatter, like the sound of water, Su Dong's slightly bulging belly collapsed, Chen Wenpo dragged a bloody child out, and quickly took the white cloth bag next to it, which was also boiled in boiling water. The sun-dried ones were also requested by Du Qingchen at the time and managed by himself. All the things Su Dong used for production must be boiled and sun-dried.

Su Dong wailed and immediately attracted Du Qingchen's attention, "Ginseng, where is the medicine! Quick! Stop the bleeding!

"

This tm is also called smooth! Du Qingchen looked at Su Dong, who had fainted from pain, only to feel that his breathing was not smooth.

Seeing Du Qingchen sweating on his forehead, Luo Qing said, "It's alright, I fainted from exhaustion, and I woke up soon." After speaking, he stepped forward to help Su Dong wipe the sweat and straighten his hair.

He said don't let men in! If I can't help, I will only be surprised. Of course, Du Qingchen's performance has already surpassed others by too much. Luo Qing thought to himself, if he gave birth, what would happen to Su Junxia?

While taking care of Su Dong, Luo Qing secretly bit his lip. If Su Junxia can have Du Qingchen's thoughts, he will be satisfied. As for Du Qingchen breaking into the house... If he doesn't dislike his appearance when he gave birth to a child, who doesn't want to let himself with your husband? !

Luo Qing chuckled and shook his head. He didn't want to do this. He had been married for a long time and had not been pregnant, but the Su family had no complaints against him. He even treated his son as if he had come out. He was already very satisfied. It's too late, where can I dare to ask for a lot, Su Junxia has done enough, he can't use him to compare with others, Su Junxia has a carefree temperament, this is his benefit, he can't be greedy and hope that he will be more careful with his husband Gentle as Du Qingchen.

Du Qingchen walked out of the room with weak legs and feet. When a small wind blew, it was chilly behind him. He was in a cold sweat!

"How's it going?" Everyone gathered around.

"It's a boy." Du Qingchen waved his hands weakly.

Father Du happily clasped his hands together and applauded, "My Du family has a queen, hahaha!"

Father Su looked at Father Du enviously, but then he thought, isn't this also his family's queen? Followed by pure joy.

"Doctor, Granny Wen asked you to go in and check your pulse." Du Qingchen said.

"Yeah." The doctor took the medicine box and entered the room. At this moment, there was still a damp and warm bloody smell in the room, but the bedding had been changed and was thrown into a pile in the corner. The red and white ones looked very tragic. , but the doctor

did n't notice. He walked over to check the pulse of Su Dong, who had passed out, "It's okay, I fainted. I'll prescribe some medicine. After he wakes up, he can eat some food." Let Su Junxia send him back, and he has to return to his life. The reason why he has taken care of Su Dong these days is because the Tao Mansion promised Du Qingchen to take care of his husband's pregnancy and childbirth. Now that Su Dong has given birth safely, his mission is over. , Tao Mansion doesn't owe Du Qingchen anything, and he should return to his life.

It was already evening when Su Dong woke up. Du Qingchen was standing beside Su Dong's bed. When he saw him awake, he laughed, "Want to eat? Mother cooked porridge."

"Where's the child?" Su Dong turned to look for .

"Here." Du Qingchen immediately got up and hugged the little doll in the wooden bed behind him. The little doll hadn't grown up yet, and looked at the crumpled mass like a little old man.

Su Dong immediately looked at the child's forehead, there was no red mole, it was a boy. Su Dong breathed a sigh of relief, he was a brother, and it was more difficult to give birth than a woman, but he always had to give birth to a male baby to pass on Du Qingchen's lineage, which was also in the heart of Andu's father. If he could have a boy for the first time, he could also let go of his worries. , If you give birth in the future, neither girl nor brother need to worry about it anymore.

Su Dong smiled contentedly.

Du Qingchen saw what Su Dong's actions were for, and said, "I also like it if it's not a boy."

"I know." Su Dong narrowed his eyes with a smile, Qingchen didn't care about this, he knew it, but he did care about this, too For Du Qingchen's sake, he was afraid that others would laugh at Du Qingchen or put pressure on him because there was no heir, so it would be better! He loves all his children.

"Have you got a name?" Su Dong asked.

"Let's talk about it when you wake up!" Du Qingchen replied. Originally, Father Du and Father Su were going to have a nickname. Du Qingchen didn't object, but when he heard names like Gouzu, Du Qingchen kept silent. He left the naming rights of the nickname to Su Dong, and persuaded the two who became grandfathers for the first time, saying, 'The child was born by Su Dong, so the nickname must be named by him. '

Su's father and Su's mother listened, only moved, I just felt that Du Qingchen was really kind to their brother, where can I think of anything else, Du's father was a little dissatisfied, but Du Qingchen and Du Rulin agreed, Su's father and Su's mother He was so happy that he didn't raise any objections, so the task of naming the child fell to Su Dong.

Such a sweet burden was something Su Dong never thought of. Normally, when there are children in the family, they are named by the elders. Otherwise, it is the man's side. How can a brother or a woman choose a name? However, Du Qingchen insisted with a smile, and Su Dong could only stammerly agree.

"Then...then I'll think about it."

"Okay, don't worry!" Thinking slowly, Su Dong has also learned to read with him, so he shouldn't be a dog leftover or something like that! Du Qingchen thought to himself.

The name is to be a cheap name, so that it is easy to support, Su Dong looked at his child, thinking tangled, what kind of nickname should he choose?