🇦🇺 AUSTRALIA DAY 5 (VISITING JASMINE'S PARENTS)

Start from the beginning

James: So, you are already experienced with fucking women, do I understand it right?

Luka: I'm clean as a whistle - I said proudly.

Dylan: Since you're inexperienced, you won't satisfy my little sister well enough - He was still firm.

Luka: Did I just say I'm clean as a whistle? - I swallowed - I meant... I'm boor as a... Dickcissel!

They looked at each other questioningly and narrowed their eyes. Just great, I'm definitely improving my current, and already shitty situation.

Grace: Oh, come on, boys - She laughed and touched my back - You're gonna scare him!

All the time they were looking at me with their narrowed eyes. So, Jasmine wasn't joking. They're really protective towards her.

Man: Grace? - He shouted from the room too - What is this all about for God's sake?

Grace: Henry? - She sounded excited - Move your ass here! You won't believe who visited us!

Great... Right next to the brothers who have "I will kill you for whatever you say about my little sister" faces, will stand the father with the "what did you do to my little daughter?" face. Now, I'm sure. I'm dead.

Henry: What? - He left the room and looked at straight at me and narrowed his eyes at me - Have I ever threatened you? - He pointed at me.

Luka: Can we just say that no one has threatened me here yet? - I looked around and started gesticulating.

James: What do you mean "yet"?

Luka: It depends - I put my hands on my hips and sighed.

James: On what? - He got even more confused.

Luka: On whether the door is still open so that I can run away from there - I nodded at the door.

Grace: Oh, don't be ridiculous, Luka - She started nodding and laughed - They won't hurt you. They only want to scare you like that.

Henry: Will I find out who are you? - He was still confused.

Luka: Also depends - I sighed again.

Henry: On what?

Luka: On whether you're armed or not.

Henry: Well... - He started looking around himself - Not yet. I left the gun under the bed and the knife in the kitchen, why?

Luka: Because... - I stood behind Grace and grabbed her shoulders to cover myself - I'm Luka McKing.

Henry: You've got to be kidding me! - He approached me furious.

Luka: Cheater! - I pointed at the scissors in his hand - You said you're not armed. That's not fair! - I took offense.

Henry: What? - He looked at his hand confused - Oh... - He noticed the scissors and smirked - I knew it would be useful.

I swallowed and started taking steps back. You know what? Fuck it. I've changed my mind. I almost died a few days ago, I don't want a repeat of that little entertainment.

Grace: Jasmine's boyfriend is about to run away because of you! - She sighed, turned to me and grabbed my hand - You'll stay here.

Henry: Jasmine's boyfriend? - He stood right next to James and Dylan and crossed his arms on his chest as well - It's impossible. Jasmine doesn't have a boyfriend