🇬🇷 GREECE → 🇰🇪 KENYA (LUKA'S APOLOGY)

Iris's POV

Iris: Yes, that's me - I laughed - You owe me an explanation!

Jake: I don't believe you - He laughed - Luka was too terrified to visit you! He would never come to you unarmed!

Iris: We can start a video call if you want.

Jake: With pleasure.

I laughed and turned on the camera. Jake did the same thing and I saw him standing in some corridor. He was wearing some hospital clothes and when he saw me, he burst out laughing again.

Jake: You kidnapped him! - He was still laughing.

Iris: You wish, Danford - I laughed - He came to my door all by himself.

Jake: Sorry, I won't let him marry Aria - He raised his finger - He's taken.

Iris: They told me that Jasmine and he are just friends - I smirked at him.

Jake: Oh, come on, Iris - He laughed - I hope you didn't believe in that bullshit.

Iris: Of course not. They're totally into each other. Luka is just...

Jake: Idiot. Yes, nothing has changed.

Iris: How are you, Jake? - I calmly smiled.

Jake: Fantastic - He smiled again - I have never been better. I mean, now I'm more like quite broken toy, but I'll be okay. I'm so sorry that we left you so suddenly, you must have been worried as hell - He sighed.

Iris: Yes - I sighed - But it's fine, it's a shame that you're not here with Luka. I would like to hug you so much!

Jake: I wish that too, Iris - He became sad again - Really. I will never forgive him for losing this chance of meeting you and Dim again - He hissed angrily.

Iris: You know that our doors are always open for you and Luka, Jake - I smiled - I'm really happy that everything is fine with you. I saw the records Jake... We saw your lawyer's interview...

Jake: I'll kill him, Iris - He became furious - If only he didn't have the knife...

Iris: When he stabbed you, Jake... I felt like something just hit me, really. I couldn't even look at it. My heart just broke down.

Jake: Hey, don't worry about me, okay? I'll be fine. I'm big boy - He laughed - You know how strong I am. It's impossible to kill the devil.

Iris: You have changed, Jake - I narrowed my eyes at him.

Jake: Well, yes - He laughed again - Now I look more like 30, that's true.

Iris: No, I'm not talking about your appearance. I mean yes, you look fantastic, but it was always like that. I saw all your action on TV and now I'm looking at you... I have never seen so much emotions in your eyes. You were always so closed... Your eyes were always so mysterious and now? Your eyes are just like opened book!

Jake: Yes - He slightly laughed - I'm not afraid of my emotions anymore. I just don't need to hide them.

Iris: You really love her, Jake.