🇺🇸USA#6 (LIAM'S GREETING)

Elena's POV.

Liam: I was looking for you all over America and you just came back here all by yourself? - He laughed - You could say you'd be back, I wouldn't waste my time looking for you - He knelt down and took my phone from the ground and got up again.

He hasn't change. He still has deep black hair, slight stubble and deep, dark, brown eyes. But now I can see that it is even better built. Now his silhouette reminds me a lot of Jake's. As always, he was dressed perfectly. A white shirt, black pants, vest and a light coat. Typical of him.

Elena: You weren't supposed to be here - I got up and stood in front of him.

Liam: Was I supposed to miss an opportunity to meet you again? - All the time he was so calm and smiling. I was about to vomit - Beautiful as always - He was about to touch my face, but I grabbed his wrist. He hissed in pain.

Elena: Don't you dare touch me - I hissed.

Liam: Pretty impressive - He pulled his hand out of my grip - Danford taught you a lot.

Elena: Give me back my phone.

Liam: You wish - He put my phone into his pocket - This time your loved one will not come to the rescue. Too bad - He was faking a grimace - I would like to meet this famous Jake personally. I've heard a lot of good things about him. He is totally in your taste. Young, incredibly intelligent, cunning, sneaky, handsome and charming - He smiled - But he keeps making the same, stupid mistake over and over again... - He started nodding and sighed - He's giving you too much space. Because of your lovely Jake and this mistake you are here all alone and helpless - He touched his chin.

Elena: Don't you even dare say his name with your dirty mouth - I got closer to him - Either you give me that fucking phone or I go back to that room and tell them everything about you.

Liam: Language, please - He sighed - You know I don't like you swearing.

Elena: Do you really want me to make a scandal here? There are about 100 men in that room. They will kill you - I sighed.

Liam: I must admit that I am so proud of you - He started walking around me - First you beat me up and I passed out, then you ran to Chris so I couldn't find you. After that you ran next to Duskwood and saved Jake and Webster by the way. Your action on the TV station was really impressive. I noticed right away that you locked yourself with these bandits consciously. That was obvious - He stood behind me and started whispering - Obvious, but still really smart and brave. You never make mistakes - He laughed - And today you gave one of the best lectures I have ever heard. I am proud to have handed you this diploma with honours. You really deserve this.

Elena: How? - I mumbled furiously.

Liam: Unfortunately for you, I also never make mistakes, Elena. I knew that when I was out of the office, Adam would ask you to give a lecture. Well... It took him two years, but still... - He laughed again - That's why I have a wiretap in that lecture hall. I also heard your beautiful speech to these four students. You haven't change Elena. Loving, caring, good and incredibly intelligent. As always... - He touched my hair, but I stepped away from him right away - Oh, come on. Don't tell me you didn't miss me.

Then, I spat right in his face. He was still laughing. He took the handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped his face.

Liam: Now I want to get to know Jake even more. Now you are much more courageous. You know what? I like it - He winked at me.

Elena: Give me that phone or I'll scream - I crossed my arms on my chest.

Liam: They're all so drunk they won't even hear you. Besides, if I were you I wouldn't do that. It would be a pity to beat Jake's beautiful face.