🇺🇸 HOSPITAL DAY 7 (JAKE'S MISTAKE)

Elena's POV

Jake: Elena? - He sounded worried.

Elena: Mhm? - I was still working on my iPad.

Jake: You have to see this.

Elena: What? - I looked up and I saw he was showing me his phone.

When I read that I immediately turned pale and looked at Jake

When I read that I immediately turned pale and looked at Jake. He was white as sheet as well.

Elena: Call him right now.

Jake just nodded and immediately dialled Luka's number. He was waiting for a while, but Luka didn't answer the phone.

Jake: Fuck - He hissed and threw away his phone - He's not answering.

Elena: Did you know about it? - I looked at the article again.

Jake: May I remind you that I have been stuck in some fucking basement for three months? - He asked sarcastically - Let's say I don't have the opportunity to read African news.

Elena: Sorry - I sighed - That was stupid.

Jake: No, I'm sorry, Elena - He took a deep breath and started rubbing his face - Of course I didn't know about it. If only I knew I would never let them go there.

Elena: Did they call you yesterday?

Jake: No - He narrowed his eyes and grabbed his phone - But... They were online a few hours ago.

Elena: I have bad feeling about it Jake.

Jake: How on earth they were able to fly into Kenya? - He started scrolling some other news - After all, all flights are clos... - I saw he stopped scrolling and put his finger on a specific news - Of course - He hissed angrily.

Elena: What?

Jake: All flights to Kenya are closed, except these from Greece of course - He sighed.

Elena: Try to call Jasmine.

Jake: Yes, you're right - I saw that he started looking for her number.

We were waiting for a while, but she picked up the phone in the last moment.

Jake: Jasmine?

Elena: Put her on speaker - I looked at Jake. He nodded and turned on the speaker.

Elena: Jasmine? - My voice started shivering - You're on speaker.

Jasmine: Hello, you two - I could hear how exhausted she was.

Jake: Jasmine, you have to get out of Kenya immediately. It's not safe there, there's...