🇬🇷 GREECE DAY 3 (LUKA'S KISS)

Luka's POV

Luka: You know we can't tell them right now?

Jasmine: Of course I know, you dumbass.

We were lying on the bed in hotel in Creta and going through Elena's files from Maria's box. All information about Elena was in this files. All her visits to the doctors, information about her health and her results at school. We're sure that she got all these files because she was working for the FBI. Maria's notes about Elena were also interrogated in these files. All these information ended in 2013, which is when Elena lost her memory. In her last note from that time, Maria wrote that Elena and her parents suddenly disappeared from Duskwood without a word and no one knew where she was. Maria tried to look for her for the next few years but she couldn't find her.

Jasmine: I'm sure this is the key to her home in Duskwood - I took the key signed "Home".

Luka: It's obvious Miss Omnibus - I smirked at her - But what is the other key for? - I took the second key.

Jasmine: Maybe some room in this house? - She took a closer look - I have no idea, Luka.

Luka: We've discovered something very important. But... - I sighed and sat down at the bed - I'm beginning to suspect Maria has never been kidnapped.

Jasmine: Why? - She narrowed her eyes at me.

Luka: Everything is just so strange, Jasmine. Why did she leave clues for Elena everywhere? What if it's all just a game and we're wasting our time? Maybe Maria just wants Elena to know the truth? Besides, she wanted divorce Joe. Maybe she just ran away from him and wants to start all over again? With no lies?

Jasmine: It doesn't make any sense. We saw that they were observed all the time. But... - She sighed - To be honest, I thought about it too.

Luka: See? Besides, she left the house herself that day and never came back. In my opinion, she escaped...

Then, I heard notification on my phone. I thought that was maybe Jake or Elena, but when I saw the messages... I turned pale.

I read these messages and I was about to explode, really

I read these messages and I was about to explode, really. He is now shifting all responsibility to me, just great. Jasmine was about to say something, but I put my finger on my lips and showed her the messages. While she was reading messages I started thinking about it which question I should send. I started to wonder which question Elena would ask.

I grabbed my head with my anger. If I choose wrong, we won't go any further with the riddle. I looked at Jasmine and she showed my with her fingers that I should send question number three. I took my phone again and I was about to send this question, but then... I thought again about Elena and what she might choose... Maybe I'm making my biggest mistake right now, but something is telling me to ask something else. I looked at Jasmine and I moved my lips to the words "I'm sorry" and I sent the message.