🇪🇸SPAIN#5 (TOLEDO)

Elena's POV

Jake woke me up 10 minutes ago, because we should be landing in a few minutes. He brought us some coffee and we were sitting on the couch. My head was lying on his chest and he was hugging me. We both were so exhausted. We really needed some sleep in a normal bed.

Elena: Are you okay, Jake? Haven't you had any headache attacks? - I looked up to him.

Jake: I had my last attack a few days ago, but it wasn't that bad. Don't worry about me - He give me a quick kiss - Today we are finally going to sleep in a normal hotel bed. I can see how exhausted you are.

Elena: Yes, last time I was so tired after arguing with you - I laughed.

Jake: You work too hard, Elena - He touched my hair - I am worried about you.

Elena: I am fine, don't worry. Besides, we will finally meet Luka and Jasmine again. I am so happy! I missed them so much!

Jake: Yes, me too. I miss that dumbass - He laughed.

Elena: You two are really like brothers.

Jake: Yes. I treat him like a brother. I can't imagine my life without him.

Elena: Because, he is your humour department - I laughed.

Jake: Exactly - He smiled - I see you and Jasmine have become very close to each other too.

Elena: Yes. I think she is my best friend right now. I have never had a friend like her. We talk to each other about everything.

Jake: I am so happy to hear that. But... Tell me, how it is even possible that every of my friends here just admire you right away?

Elena: You tell me - I smirked at him - They are your friends, you should know them better. I am just being myself. I am not pretending to be anyone else.

Jake: Well... - He got closer to me - That's they key, Elena. You are naturally miraculous - He touched my face and kissed me slowly.

Elena: I really hope they liked me - I started bitting my nails.

Jake: Are you joking right now? They love you.

Elena: Are you sure? Don't you think I fooled myself in front of them?

Jake: Why are you so insecure about yourself?

Elena: I know how they are important to you... I just...

Jake: Look at me, Elena - He touched my face - I can assure you that they really like you. I know them, they weren't lying to us. Why would they pretend, anyway? I know they want the best for me, that's why they wished me all the best with you. They saw how happy I am. Believe me, they've never seen me like this before. Besides, you didn't even need me there. They all wanted to talk to you all the time! - He laughed.

Elena: I hope you are right - I sighed.

Then, we heard the information about landing. We took a deep breath and left the plane.

There was a rented car on the airport, but we decided to wait for Jasmine and Luka in front of the car. They should also land in a few minutes. I went to the nearest store to buy some water for us. When I got back, the plane has already landed. People started to get off the plane. Then, I saw Jasmine and Luka. I started waving at them. I was so happy. Luka noticed me, waved me back and nodded at me to Jasmine. I immediately ran towards them to hug them. Jake laughed and followed me to greet them too.