"SAY IT, FATHER"

Jake's POV

Elena: My goodness... - She sighed and closed the door behind her - I really needed that - She smiled and sipped her coffee.

Luka: Where's Anthony and Joe? - He sounded confused.

Jake: They were arguing here all the time, so Max took Gomez to the balcony. King is either in the bathroom or he ran away.

I was sitting at the desk with my feet on the table. I didn't even look at them. I was too focused on throwing pens into the cup.

Jake: Hell yeah - I said proudly when I hit the cup with the last pen - I'm awesome.

Elena: You're so stupid, Jake - She laughed.

Then, we heard opening door. I looked there and it was Jacob. I peeked at Luka and I saw he immediately became furious.

Jacob: Jake? A word - He said firmly.

I just sighed and got up from the table. I didn't even say a word to Elena and Luka, I knew it would be pointless.

Jake: What's up? - I closed the door behind me.

Jacob: First of all... - He sighed - Eric wants to see Elena at his office. It's about Sarah - He shivered with disgust - I told him that you're on a meeting, so he will wait for her.

Jake: Thanks - I sighed.

Jacob: The second thing is that there are already a lot of photos in the media from your meeting with the FBI outside the DIC headquarters.

Jake: Seriously? - I sighed - These fucking paparazzi are living on my pavement or something?

Jacob: Yes, they are here all the time. When you were gone, many times I had to deal with them somehow, because they've been waiting for you for the last two months.

Jake: Just great... - I sighed and put my hands on my hips - But thanks for information.

Jacob: How's the meeting going?

Jake: Well... - I laughed - We have to hold Gomez and King all the time. If it weren't for us, they would have killed each other.

Jacob: Really? - He touched his chin - Why?

Jake: Well...

Then, I heard opening door behind me.

Luka: We're about to start, Jake - He said firmly.

Jake: I'll be in a minute - I looked at him and nodded.

Luka sent Jacob his furious gaze again and came back to the conference room. Then, I looked at Jacob and I saw he's furious too.

Jake: You really need to talk to him, Jacob - I sighed.

Jacob: I always knew that Luka saw me as a threat - He smirked and started nodding - I'm sorry, but you know I'm right, Jake - He looked at me - Dealing with the fucking FBI is the worst idea you've ever came up with. I truly hope that one day, you will see that too.

Then, he sighed patted my shoulder and walked away. Just great... I haven't spoken to Jacob for the last 7 years, and now? I really don't want Luka and Jacob to argue like we did...

I took a deep breath and came back to the conference room. Yes, they're waiting for me. I saw that Gomez and King were looking at each other furiously again.

Luka: So... - He clapped and opened the green marker - Let's start our super-duper story in Greece - He smirked and turned to the whiteboard.

Jake: Wait a moment - I laughed and approached Joe - Yes, you can start now - I patted his shoulders.