🇰🇪JAKE IN KENYA

Jake's POV 

Honestly? I didn't even sleep. We reached my house at midnight and now it's 4 am. I didn't even want to sleep. First of all, I don't deserve to rest. Secondly, in the meantime I started working on the security program, because I want to finish it as soon as possible. Thirdly... I just couldn't... I couldn't sleep in my and Elena's without her next to me...  

Yesterday, we tried to get out of the TV studio to my house for a few hours. All America went crazy... America? The whole world! There are still strikes and riots all over the world and people are still on the streets. People are furious. They blocked streets, buildings, offices, schools, airports... Everything... And they didn't stop. Moreover, more and more people are gathering in crowds.

When I saw that yesterday... I was just astonished. I was just looking at the crowd from the TV studio's balcony and I couldn't believe it. Yes, I hope they would try to help me, but that... The whole world exploded in several minutes. They really loved her, they... They really love my Elena and want to her help me...

Jake: Fuck... - I sighed angrily.

I finally woke up from the thoughtfulness and I realized what I'm doing right now. I took a deep breath and leaned back against the kitchen island...

For the last two months, my morning routine has been making coffee for me and Elena. I did it literally every day. I always made coffee for Elena first and then for myself. Of course I was so lost in my thoughts that I automatically made a coffee for her and I didn't even notice that. Her fucking coffee with sugar and oat milk is right in front of me now.

I took a deep breath and I poured her coffee down the sink. I'm so... Furious. Elena is the only one who helps me control my emotions and without her? I feel like 20 years ago. I feel different emotions all the time. Once I want to cry, later I feel incredibly furry, later I feel hope... I'm not able to control myself... I'm so... Collapsed.

Luka: Jake? - I heard his firm tone behind me.

When I heard his voice I knew he's furious. I took a deep breath and slowly turned to him. Luka is standing in the kitchen door, leaning against the door frame and looking at me with his arms crossed on his chest and firm face.

Luka: You won't find Elena if you stay awake all the time - He sighed and approached me.

Jake: Even if I wanted to, I can't sleep, Luka - I sighed - You know I'm not able to fall asleep without her next to me.

Luka: To find Elena you need to have a clear mind - He put his hands on my shoulders - You have to take some rest, Jake.

Jake: I'm fine, don't worry about me - I hardly smiled and took his hands off my shoulders.

Luka: I also checked Anthony's bedroom and, of course, he's also awake - He mumbled angrily - He's working on some plan on his laptop.

I made myself some coffee and sipped it, looking through the kitchen window. From the kitchen window I have a view of the main gate to my house. I saw that... Someone is here...

Jake: The fuck? - I narrowed my eyes and took a closer look.

It's still quite dark here, but I can see some posture, that's for sure. In the meantime, Gomez entered the kitchen with Max...

Max: I see you're awake too - He sighed.

Gomez: That's good - He sighed - Thanks to this, we can fly to Kenya earlier.

All the time I was looking at the main gate. I saw a dark figure who... Has furious movements. When that person reached the main gate, I saw that... He's entering the PIN?