🇦🇺 AUSTRALIA 3 (JAKE'S PLAN)

Jake's POV

Luka: Jake, you need to calm down - He grabbed my shoulder.

Jake: Of course I won't calm down - I said firmly - And what? What does Gomez want to achieve with this? He came out of nowhere in her life a few weeks ago and now he wants to be part of it?

Luka: Technically... - He started scratching his head - You also came out of nowhere in her life and now you are her boyfriend.

Jake: It's not the same, Luka - I mumbled angrily.

Then, I looked back and I saw them. They entered the zoo as well and were laughing and talking. I literally was about to vomit.

Luka: Just let them be, Jake - He put his hand on my shoulder - See? She's happy next to him. Give him a chance.

Jake: You've got to be kidding me, McKing - I looked at him furiously - Never. I will never accept the fact that she allowed him to be a part of her life.

Luka: But you'll have to - He sighed - You promised Elena that you would never forbid or order to do anything. You can't make her cut the contact with Anthony.

Jake: I know... - I sighed and grabbed my face - But... He's not a good person, Luka. He's only going to bring us problems here. He just pretends to be so perfect. Like, come on! Just in front of her, he makes himself perfect, honest and good. He's nothing like that. He's a motherfucker.

Luka: Even if, it's Elena's decision, Jake. We cannot decide for her, not anymore. Enough mess we have made.

I looked back again and I saw her. She's really happy next to him, but he... When I looked at him my anger just raised. I saw how fake he is. While looking at him... I have all these flashbacks... I literally was about to vomit. No, I can't allow that. He'll hurt Elena, I'm sure about it. He's unpredictable, unscrupulous and he'll do everything to succeed.

Then, I felt like something just hit me. I immediately looked at Luka with my grin.

Luka: What the fuck? - He turned pale and took a step back - You know what? No. No matter what you came up with, I say no.

Jake: Why didn't I think about it before? - I grabbed my forehead - Of course! I can't make Elena cut contact with Gomez, she can only do it all by herself.

Luka: Yes, that's exactly what I have already told you a few seconds ago.

Jake: And I can help her with that!

Luka: What are you making up again, Jake? - He sighed and grabbed his forehead.

Jake: Listen - I got closer to him - Gomez isn't a good person, you have to trust me on this. At least, for now. He's selfish, unpredictable, tricky, dishonest and all he cares about is success at work. Just think about it, Luka. All the time he claims that he loves Maria, right? Bullshit! He gave up looking for her after a month, because the obedience to George was more important to him that "the love of his life". Work was more important to him than Maria for God's sake! Now, he claims that he would do everything to protect Elena, right? Bullshit again! If he didn't give a shit about Maria, he won't give a shit about Elena either.

Luka: Stay out of this, Jake - He started nodding - She'll kill you if she finds out.

Jake: She won't find out, I promise. Elena doesn't know his true face, Luka. All she knows is that his false side. We have to help her, Luka. Do you really want Elena to be in danger again? If she is in danger again and Gomez is next to her, all he'll think about is to save himself. He'll leave Elena all alone just like he did with Maria.