🇪🇸Spain#3 (VALENCIA)

Luka's POV

Luka: Did you see that? - I laughed.

Jasmine: What? - She looked at me questioningly.

I showed her a group chat. We both burst out laughing.

Jasmine: She will kill him!

Luka: Tell me about it.

Jasmine: Do you think they will be together?

Luka: Of course, I am even sure about it. I am surprised that they are not together yet.

Jasmine: What if she doesn't love him? - She looked at me.

Luka: I can see how she is looking at him. Anyway, If she hadn't loved him, she wouldn't have been here with him. She wanted him here. I know her.

Jasmine: Do you remember your beginnings? - She laughed.

Luka: Of course - I burst out laughing - I even remember our first meeting. You have no idea how she was driving me crazy! I can even remember our argument in her house.

Jasmine: I remember when I saw her for the first time in DIC. I immediately saw something in her eyes. That's why I was in such a shock. When I saw her... I understood why Jake went to save her.

Luka: Yes. I realised that too, but in the car. When I was talking with her about Jake... I felt her pure and warm heart. I saw that in her eyes. Do you know that I thought she was like Sarah? That she wants use him for his money. But, when she heard that he owns DIC she... she distanced herself from her feelings immediately. Then, I realised she is the complete opposite of Sarah.

Jasmine: I am so happy she is with us. I really hope she will be with Jake. She is making him so happy.

Luka: I hope so too.

I heard stewardess behind my back.

Stewardess: Good afternoon Sir. Good afternoon Madam. How is your flight going?

Jasmine: Everything is perfect, thank you.

Luka: Yes, we are totally fine. Thank you.

Stewardess: Do you want some food or drink?

Luka: To be honest... - I looked at Jasmine for a moment - Yes. Do you have some semi-sweet wine for my dear friend here?

Stewardess: Of course - She smiled.

Luka: Great! Oh, and it must be chilled. And if you put a few fresh strawberries inside, my friend would be delighted - I smiled at the stewardess.

Stewardess: Of course Mr. McKing. It's pleasure to have you two on our plane. Give me a minute.

She nodded and left us.

Jasmine was speechless. She was looking at me all the time. I felt her gaze.

Jasmine: How did you... - She looked at me with her shock.

Luka: Please, Jasmine. Of course I know your favourite drinks and wine. I've known you much longer than since yesterday - I smiled at her.

Jasmine: So... What's your favorite drink?

Luka: And what do you think?

Jasmine: I am thinking about "Sex on the beach".

Luka: Bingo - I laughed - You see? You know me well too. You are just unsure of your knowledge.