🇬🇷 GREECE DAY 4 (LUKA'S SURRENDER)

Jasmine's POV

Jasmine: Fuck! - I threw my phone on the bed

Yes. It's already morning and Luka is still not here. I waited for him for several hours, but then I just fell asleep. I woke up at 8 am and Luka was still not in the room. Yesterday I felt very bad when he left the restaurant. I realised that I was pushing too much pressure on him. Yesterday, Luka had to make many important decisions, and instead of helping him, I just complained. I feel... Terrible. I haven't had any contact with him since he left the restaurant. I haven't received a single message from him. I immediately started to worry that maybe Liam or the kidnapper had found us and something happened to Luka...

I'm done. I can't wait a minute longer. I decided to call Jake. I know I shouldn't worry him, but I have no other choice. If something happened to Luka, every minute is important. I took a deep breath and dialled the number.

Jasmine: Seriously?! - I shouted and threw my phone away again.

Of course Jake didn't answer the fucking phone. What the fuck is going on? What's wrong with all of them? I look at my watch again and I decided to go look for him again. He couldn't dissolve into thin air!

When I was halfway to the door, I noticed the door began to open. Gosh! What a relief!

Jasmine: Where the fuck have you been all night?! - I shouted when I saw him entering the room.

Luka: Easy, I'm fine - He looked at me questioningly and with his narrowed eyes.

Jasmine: Where have you been? - I grabbed my head - I haven't had contact with you since you left the restaurant! I thought something happened to you for God's sake!

Luka: As you can see, I'm fine - He passed me by and was about to took his things - We have a lot of things to do.

Jasmine: What's wrong with you? - I stopped him by grabbing his hand - Wait a minute... - I took a closer look at him - You weren't dressed like that yesterday. You never wear black shirts...

Luka: And? - He sighed and looked at me. Then, he took his hand from mines.

Jasmine: Where have you been? - I asked firmly.

Luka: Why do you care? - He became even more angry.

Jasmine: I would like to remind you that we are being chased by a Harvard cutthroat and Maria's kidnapper.

Luka: Don't be ridiculous - He laughed sarcastically - They won't find us here. Besides, all the time I was in the hotel.

I turned pale. What? What does that mean he's been in the hotel all night? Where? With who? And why is he dressed completely different? Why is his attitude towards me so... Cold?

Jasmine: Luka... - I stuttered - What the fuck is going on? What happened?

Luka: Stop being so nosy - He sighed - I'm perfectly fine. To be honest, for the first time in a long time, I feel good.