🇬🇷 GREECE DAY 2 (THE BOX OF THE PAST)

Luka's POV

Luka: Jasmine!

I left the room after her and shouted. I saw that she was about to enter the lift. Of course she didn't listen to me. All the time she was ignoring me and texting with someone. It made me even more furious. I locked the door and ran to her. Lift was about to close, but I blocked it.

Luka: Start talking to me for God's sake! - All the time I was holding lift's door.

Of course she didn't even look at me. All the time she was on this fucking phone. I'm done, I snatched the phone from her hand and looked at it.

When I saw this, something just broke inside of me

When I saw this, something just broke inside of me. Who the fuck is Janis? And why is she texting him? I thought my jealousy would tear me apart.

Jasmine: Hey! - She shouted at me and tried to take her phone again. 

Luka: Who's this? - When I read the messages I turned off the phone and put in into my pocket.

Jasmine: None if your business - She was furious - Give me this fucking phone, McKing.

Luka: Stop acting like a child so I will give you your phone - I said firmly.

I pressed the button to the ground floor and stood next to her. Then, the lift closed.

Jasmine: Look who's talking - She laughed.

Luka: I asked you a question. Who's this? - I looked at her with my furious gaze.

Jasmine: And I said that is none of your business - She stood in front of me.

Luka: Whether you like it or not, we're here to find someone. We have business here, we're not on the vacation.

Jasmine: I did my whole work yesterday and today! - She became even more angry - I asked everyone about Maria and Joe, I did everything to gain all informations. What's your problem? I won't be working 24/7.

Luka: You still didn't answer the question.

Jasmine: I'm accountable to none - She crossed her arms on her chest.

Luka: You're to me.

Jasmine: You wish - She hissed - You're nothing to me.

Luka: Ouch - I laughed sarcastically - At least I thought I'm your friend.

Jasmine: You were my friend, McKing. Now, you're just my coworker.

Luka: Really? - I laughed again - Are you sure about it?

Jasmine: Yes - She sent me her furious gaze again - Give me that fucking...

Then, I grabbed her face and I pressed her against the wall of the elevator. My heart was beating like crazy with my anger and I couldn't catch my breath. I was holding Jasmine's face in my hands and I was looking deep in her eyes. I was almost touching her lips. I saw that she was breathing hard too.