🇦🇺 AUSTRALIA DAY 4 (THE ESCAPE)

Jake's POV

Jake: Luka, this is ridiculous - I sighed.

Luka: Shut up and let me do my work - He mumbled angrily.

The police officer left us in custody a few hours ago and went to work in his office. He also left his police dog with us. The policeman couldn't stand our constant arguing with Gomez so he brought a police dog who barked at us as soon as we started arguing again. This dog also has the key to our arrest in his vest. That's why Luka have been trying to pet this dog for several hours to take they key. Of course, this dog is very well trained and didn't even flinch.

Max: You've been trying for hours, Luka - He sighed.

Gomez: Besides, we can't flee. I'm not going to break the law because of you - He crossed his arms on his chest - I'm not on that low level like Danford.

Luka: Do you have any other idea? - He looked at us with his angry face - Unlike you, I'm not going to waste my time here.

Gomez: Of course I also don't want to waste my time here, but this dog didn't even flinch for a moment - He sighed - Such dogs are trained for years to keep an eye on the criminals.

Jake: So, finally we have an agreement - I clapped and laughed sarcastically at him - You're the criminal as well.

Gomez: You see all these cabins? - He pointed somewhere - It wouldn't accommodate your criminal records even from one month of your life, Danford.

Of course the dog started barking again as soon as it heard that we were starting to talk to each other.

Luka: Shut the fuck up! - He turned to us and grabbed his head - I have a headache because of you and this fucking dog.

Max: What time is it? - He sighed and looked at Luka.

Luka: 7 am - He looked at the wall clock - We have to come up with something really quick. We can't let Elena be in Australia without our protection.

Jake: You've been trying for several hours and failing - I mumbled angrily - It's pointless.

Gomez: So you'd rather sit in jail than take care of Elena? - He smirked sarcastically - Why is it not surprising to me at all?

Jake: Unlike you, all night I have been thinking about the plan - I smirked proudly.

Gomez: Plan? What plan? - He narrowed his eyes.

Jake: That plan - I winked at him and I stepped on his foot with all my strength.

Gomez shouted in fury and grabbed his foot. Then the dog got mad and started barking very loudly and even ran up to our bars. That was my chance, the dog was so focused on Gomez that it didn't even look at me. Then, unnoticed, I took the keys out of his vest and put them in my pocket.

Police officer: What the fuck happened here? - He ran into the room and looked at furious dog.

Jake: He just can't shut up - I nodded at Gomez - I don't know if it's healthy for a dog to get so nervous and stressed out - I got closer to the bars and grabbed it - I can barely stand him here, let alone the dog.

Gomez: Danford I swear... - He mumbled furiously and wanted to grab me, but Max stopped him.

Jake: See? - I smirked - He's unpredictable and aggressive. It's a pity for the dog's health, really. He's not going to shut up, believe me.