🇺🇸USA#6 (BOSTON#1 - JAKE'S POV)

Jake's POV

I opened my eyes and noticed that Elena is not next to me. I reached for the phone that was lying on the nightstand next to the bed. Crap, it's 11 am. This is probably my sleep record. I saw a message from Elena and I immediately started smiling.

 I saw a message from Elena and I immediately started smiling

I sighed and I put the phone down. I started rubbing my face and I left the bed. I started looking around the room and laughed. You can really say that Elena is living in this room. Her room always looks like field after the battle. All her things are scattered around the room. I picked up her things and put them in a bag. Then, I went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed. The bathroom was in mess too. Her cosmetics were just everywhere. I cleaned up this mess while brushing my teeth. Then, I left the bathroom and took my equipment to my bag. I left the room and locked it.

I decided to check how Luka and Jasmine are doing, so I slowly opened their door. I looked inside and saw that they were still asleep. They both were sleeping on the bed with his clothes from yesterday. I laughed and closed the door again.

I was about to leave and all the time I was thinking about them. What the hell happened with them yesterday? That was the most irresponsible thing they have ever made. Luka has been off drugs for 10 years. Moreover, I fought him for 5 years to get him to stop smoking and he has been smoke-free for 8 years and now? Everything just came back to me. All these years when I was so worried about him and his stupid addictions. I really hope he doesn't come back to this shit. I'm gonna have to talk to him seriously. And... That kiss. When I sat this I was just so shocked. I am also curious if he remembers anything.

My plan is easy. I am going to Game on, then to Caffé Nero. After that I'm coming back to hotel and gaining access to the camera system here. I left the building and started looking around. So, Elena took the car we arrived with yesterday. The second car the rental man must have brought here in the morning, as I ordered. I unlocked the car and entered it. I took a deep breath and started the engine.

I have to admit that I have a strange feeling about Elena todays's presence in Harvard. I didn't like this idea from the very beginning, but I couldn't say no. It was only her decision. What was I supposed to do? Lock her in a room with a key? I am not like that motherfucker and she knows it. Do you know that I feel as if I had been with her for many years? Despite that, every time she kisses me, it feels like the first time. Really. My hands started shaking, my heart starting beating like crazy and my stomach is twisted. But, she is not just my girlfriend. She is also my best friend. I am able to talk with her about literally everything. We are able to start a conversation about the weather and after 15 minutes our conversation turns to scientific or political topics. It's just incredible. She is just incredible. That's why I am so worried about her. If anything happens to her, I will never forgive myself. I am here to save and protect her. She is already very weak right now. Yes, her state of health had put me down quite badly. I can still see how she almost fell. I still hear her scream of pain. And when she was lying on that hospital bed and she didn't open her eyes... I thought I was going to die there. I will never let her lead her to this state again. Not anymore. She will never spend even a single day in the hospital again. I will not allow it.