🇯🇵 JAPAN DAY 5 (THE TRUTH ABOUT JAKE'S MOTHER)

Jake's POV

I woke up at 5 am, because of my stress. It's today. Today, I'm going to talk to Nori. Today... I'll find out the truth.

After my conversation with Emery I was... Devastated. I don't think Elena realise how grateful I am to her. She listened to me and agreed to help me. Then, thanks to her I was able to talk to Luka. I really appreciate her help, I needed that. I needed both of them next to me at that moment.

Honestly? If I had found out about it a few years ago, I would have reacted differently, that's for sure. I'm sure I would be furious and I would cut myself off from everyone again. But... I realised something. It is Elena, Luka and Jasmine who's my family. Yes, my mother was the most important person in my life... Exactly, she was. My mother is my past. Elena, Luka and Jasmine are my future. That's why I calmed down after talking to them. To be honest, I was shocked that... I think I really moved on. Finally.

Elena: Good morning, my love.

She hugged me from behind and said with her calm and warm voice. I was standing by the kitchen island and was about to make some coffee for myself.

I turned to her and looked at her beautiful face and smiled. I touched her cheek and smile immediately appeared on my face. I could look at her for hours and wouldn't have enough. This is exactly what I'm talking about. The woman who is standing in front of me and looking deep into my eyes is my future. My mother has always been and will always be in my memory, but Elena is my reality.

Elena: When did you wake up?

She looked at me worried and touched my face. Gosh... I love it when she does it. I touched her hand that was on my face, closed my eyes and sighed with relief.

Elena: You're very silent, Jake. Are you okay?

Jake: Yes - I opened my eyes and smiled - I just fell in love with you today again, Elena.

I looked deep in her eyes and kissed her. She's so... Addictive. I felt my whole body shivering. So... This is the feeling I've missed all my life? The feeling of... True love?

Jake: Thank you, Elena - I smiled at her again.

Elena: What for? - She narrowed her eyes at me.

Jake: Thank you for being next to me

Elena: Oh, Jake... - She laughed - Of course it's not a problem. I know that conversation with Nori will be...

Jake: No, Elena - I grabbed her hands - Thank you for being next to me all the time. You're next to me from the very beginning and I'm sure you'll be next to me to the very end. I love, you - I kissed her cheek.

I see the sparkle in her eyes. I can see she felt nice.

Jake: Did I leave you speechless? - I smirked.

Elena: You wish, Danford - She laughed.

Of course, she will never admit it. I tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead.

Jake: Coffee? - I looked at her again.

Elena: Coffee - She smiled.

Jake: Take your time. I'll make your some breakfast.

Elena: Jake... - She sighed - You don't have...

Jake: I don't even want to hear that, my love - I laughed - It's a pleasure to make you a wonderful morning and thanks to that I can see your beautiful smile - I touched her nose - You had two whole months to get used to it - I laughed - Don't even think that in our house will be any different.