DAY ONE: DEAR DIARY

Elena's POV

Jake: Elena! - He shouted from behind me - Wait!

I didn't even want to listen to him. I ran out of the car as fast as I could and ran towards the door.

Luka: Anthony? Close the main gate.

I finally reached the door and opened it. Literally, I ran into my fucking house like a maniac. I started looking around nervously, but I don't see either Emery or George.

Elena: Emery?! - I shouted.

Jake: Elena, for God's sake! - He caught up with me to the house and tried to catch his breath - Calm down.

Then, I finally saw them. Emery and George entered the living room from the corridor.

George: Elena? - He narrowed his eyes at me - You look like you've seen a ghost.

When I saw him, I immediately ran towards him and grabbed his shoulders.

Elena: George, tell me it's not true, it can't be...

George: You need to calm down, Elena.

Elena: I need to know, George - I started shaking him - It's impossible, Liam is...

George: Liam Williams is dead, Elena - He looked deep into my eyes - Emery told you the truth.

When I looked into his eyes I knew... He's telling the truth, but... How is it possible? I let him go and started taking steps back.

George: Oh, Anthony? - He smiled and nodded behind me - What are you doing here?

Anthony: What's going on with this whole Williams death? - He approached us and shook hand with George.

George: Shall we sit down? - He sighed.

Jake: Sure, there's conference room in the third floor - He sighed and pointed at the stairs with his opened hand.

George: A really beautiful house, Jake - He smiled and approached the stairs - Anthony? We need to talk.

Anthony: I know - He sighed and approached the stairs too.

Then, they went up to the upper floor.

Emery: Elena? - She ran towards me and grabbed my hands - Are you okay?

Luka: Elena? - He approached me too - We need to go upstairs.

All the time I was like in some kind of amok. It's impossible... It's impossible that Liam is dead. It doesn't make any sense...

Luka: Elena! - He took my shoulders and started shaking me - Say something!

Elena: Liam never makes mistakes, Luka - I started stuttering and nodding - I... It's...

Luka: Calm down, Elena - He sighed - I know you're shocked, but if George Webster himself arrived here, it means it's something really important.

Elena: Luka, you need to listen to me very carefully right now - I grabbed his face - It's impossible, do you hear me? He has everything very well prepared. I can't be wrong. Liam can't be dead. He can't be dead, because...

Jake: Elena? Luka? - We heard him from upstairs - We're waiting for you.

Luka: Let's go Elena - He looked into my eyes - Now, you will be safe, I swear - He smiled and embraced me - Shall we? - He pointed with his opened hand at the stairs.