🇪🇸SPAIN#6 (LA CAMPANA 2.0)

Elena's POV

I barely opened my eyes. I started looking around and realised Jake is not here. I took my phone. I gasped. It's really 2 pm? I was sleeping for 14 hours! I saw I have a new message from Jake.

I turned pale

I turned pale. What? Crisis? What kind of crisis? What's going on? I got dressed as soon as I could and left the room.

After a few minutes I was in the hotel restaurant. I saw him. Jake things were on the table, but he was standing by the window and was on the phone. I saw he was calm as always. He didn't notice me, because he had his back to me. I sat down at his table and waited for him. I could hear what he was saying.

Jake: I know - He sighed - I just don't know how to tell her about that. You know she will be furious. Yes - He looked at his watch - 2 hours. Yes. Yes, I deleted everything, but you know how it leaks quickly to the Internet. No, not yet. Yes, I know we work too hard, but we have no choice. Me? It's okay. Thanks for informing me so quickly - Jake looked at his watch again and sighed - You know what? I'd better see how she's doing, because she's been asleep for a very long time. If something does leak, please let me know. Okay. Thank you, Jacob. Speak to you soon.

Jake hung up and took a deep breath. He started rubbing his face. Finally, he turned to me and he jumped back when he saw me. He grabbed his chest. He couldn't catch his breath.

Elena: Good morning to you too - I laughed.

Jake: I am sorry - He smiled and gave me a cheek kiss - I was just... focused. Good morning, Elena. How do you feel?

Elena: What crisis? - I asked firmly - And why will I be furious?

Jake: So, you heard a piece of the conversation - He laughed and sat down.

Elena: Jake, I am stressed as hell right now. What happened?

Jake: It's that... Asshole - He mumbled.

Elena: What? Which one? - I laughed.

Jake: You have to see this, Elena - He opened his laptop and showed me a screenshot of some article.