🇰🇪 KENYA DAY 5 PART 1 (FOUND AYO)

Luka's POV

Anthony: Luka? - I heard him in front of my tent - We have to go.

Luka: See you in a three days - I hung up and sighed - I'm coming.

I was... Furious. Why does Jake think we'll all leave him all alone? Of course I would understand everything he did. Like I said, I would forgive him everything, no matter what. That promise from 13 years ago still holds true. Why is he... So afraid of?

Anthony: Luka for God's sake!

I took a deep breath and left the tent. I looked around and I saw that everyone were waiting for me.

Luka: Sorry, I was on the phone.

Anthony: With Elena? - He looked at me.

Luka: No, with Jake.

Anthony: Anyway - Smile immediately faded from his face and he turned to the others - Today, we have to find him. We have to go to Australia tomorrow.

Noah: We can divide into several groups, just send us the photo of him.

Anthony: Luka? - He turned to me.

Luka: Sure I'll send you the photo, but you all just need to add me. My number is 003-282-12 - I took out my phone - It'll be much faster than if I had to add you all in sequence.

Max: I can make a group chat for us. Besides, I think it'll be useful in Australia anyway.

Anthony: Sure, Max, do a group chat with everyone who will be in Australia.

Max: And... - I heard the notification - Done.

Anthony: Perfect, how many people are in the group? - He took out his phone too.

Max: It's me, you, Luka, Noah, James, Benjamin and Oliver. I'll add Elena and Jake when they come to Australia.

Anthony immediately looked at him with his confused and angry face.

Anthony: What the fuck did you just say?

Max: Well... - He sighed - I can add them now if you want...

Anthony: Since when you're using Danford's name? - He became even more furious.

The others looked at Max too. All the time he was looking at Anthony with his arms crossed on his chest.

Max: We'll talk about it later, Anthony - He sighed.

Anthony: Yes, definitely - He sent him his furious gaze and then looked at his phone again - Anyway, we'll divide into... five groups. Luka, Max and I will go together with some of you, men. Noah will lead the second group, James the third one, Benjamin the fourth and Oliver the fifth. Please, let group leaders send everyone in their group a photo of Ayo. Understood? - He looked up.

James: Sure.

Anthony: Great - He put on his sunglasses - So, good luck and be careful. If something happens, let me know right away.

We all began to slowly separate ourselves. Anthony, Max, Anthony and some of the men went north.

I have to admit that I'm exhausted. All night long, I had the feeling that someone was walking around my tent. But every time I went out to check the area, I didn't see anyone. I don't know if this motherfucker is so good and he is spying on us again, if I'm already having delusions. The reason is irrelevant, the important thing is that I hardly slept at all. I have had nightmares since Jasmine disappeared. I keep dreaming about the same over and over again, an attack on Jasmine and her suffering. It's... Driving me crazy.