🏁MARIA&JASMINE'S SALVATION#2 (FOUND JASMINE)

Elena's POV

James: He's... Sick - He started pacing the room nervously.

Max: He really prepared everything perfectly - He sighed and lowered his head.

Jake: Elena - He approached me and grabbed my shoulders - It's insane. I can't let you go to the last room alone. You're his main target, it's his trap.

Elena: I've no choice, Jake - I sighed.

Jake: If so... - He sighed - I'm sorry, but I'm not going to lose his game. I'll do anything to get through all these rooms and I'll go see him, not you.

Elena: No, Jake - I started nodding negatively with my narrowed eyes - You're not going to the last room alone. I can't let this happen, it's far too dangerous for you.

Jake: I'm sorry - He let me go and started taking steps back - He can kill me there, I don't give a shit about it, but you won't go to the last room alone. He has been preparing this shit for the last few months, Elena. He's just waiting for you to be all alone, without my protection.

Anthony: And what are you gonna do to him, Danford? Will you make a pretty face at him? - He smirked - You will be useless there, I will go.

Max: Are you out of your mind mind? - He looked furiously at Anthony - And who will stay and take care of Maria? She needs you for God's sake! I will go to the last room, end of discussion

Luka: You've got to be kidding me right now - He laughed - Max, you have a wife and three kids. You can't leave them all alone. Anthony, you need to take care of Maria and you... - He looked at me and Jake - I can't lose you again. That's why I will go to the last room.

James: And what about Jasmine, huh? - He approached him and grabbed his shoulders - No, Luka. I can't allow it. I don't have girlfriend, wife or kids. I will go.

Oliver: No, James - He said firmly - Have you forgotten that you have to look after your sick father? He won't survive it if something happens to you. I will go, end of discussion.

Noah: Oliver... - He sighed and approached him - In two months your sister is getting married. Do you really want to leave her completely alone right before her wedding? - He sighed and looked away - Forget it, I will go.

Benjamin: Noah? - He was confused - Of course you won't go. Your girlfriend is pregnant for God's sake! - He shouted furiously - I don't have a fucking girlfriend, I will go - He said firmly.

Then, we heard the voice again.

Voice: Well, well, well... I see where it's going... - He smirked - Honestly? I would never expect such a move from you, Elena. You've been trying to unite the FBI and the DIC all the time, and what? The representatives of both companies are here with you now. Or should I say... You've been trying to unite Jake and Anthony again?

Jake: Elena? What is he talking about? - He immediately looked at me with his narrowed eyes.

Voice: Please, Jake. Don't tell me you didn't notice Elena trying to unite you both again. I don't believe you are so stupid.

Anthony: Elena? - He narrowed his eyes at me too.

Voice: This was the part of her plan. Of course she knows what is about to happen. Yes, I'm still impressed, but... I'm one step ahead of her.

Elena: I have only one question - I said furiously and looked up - Tell me... Am I right?

Voice: Come to the ninth room you will know to answer.