#4 THE ACCIDENT

Elena's POV

Hannah: Elena for God's sake! - I felt her tugging me - Wake up! It's 11! - She laughed.

I immediately opened my eyes and got up. No, no, no... Not again...

Hannah: Easy - She took a step back - I didn't want to scare you.

Elena: I'm sorry, it's just... - I grabbed my forehead - Nothing - I looked at her and hardly smiled.

Hannah: Even your parents couldn't wake you up - She laughed - They thought you were in some coma, but I know you. I know how much you love sleeping.

Elena: Yes, you're right - I sighed and sat down.

Hannah: You sure you're okay? - She looked at me questioningly.

Then, I looked at her and I noticed that she's a bit older. She definitely doesn't look like a 11 years old girl.

Elena: Um... - I shook my head - Of course - I smiled - Could you tell me what day is today?

Hannah: Saturday - She laughed.

Elena: And more precise? - I smirked.

Hannah: 08/15/2009.

Elena: Oh, I see - I sighed - Well, that's pretty precise.

Hannah: I hope you remember what day is today - She crossed her arms on her chest.

Elena: Saturday - I laughed and I lay down on the bed again.

Hannah: And more precise? - She turned to me and she hit me with the pillow.

Elena: Our anniversary? - I winked at her - Sorry, I didn't buy you anything, you have to wait another year.

Hannah: I see someone is in a good mood - She laughed - Today is Pine Glade Festival.

Elena: What? - I immediately got up and turned pale.

Hannah: Mhm - She smirked - And we're going of course.

Elena: I don't think it's a good idea, Hannah - I started nodding.

Hannah: What? - She narrowed her eyes at me - You love this festival! Of course we're going! Besides, you have no choice. Amy and Richy will be there in a moment.

Elena: I really don't think...

Then, I heard that the sound of opening door. I turned back and I saw Amy and Richy. They're looking a bit older too. Especially Richy. I have to admit that he's pretty handsome. He looks 14 or 15 now. When he looked at me he immediately started smiling.

Amy: Finally! - She laughed and entered the room - We thought you would never get up - She approached me.

Elena: You know how much I love sleeping - I laughed.

Hannah: And not only sleeping... - She winked at me.

I got a bit confused for a moment, but then Richy approached us too.

Richy: Good morning, sleepyhead - He approached me and kissed my cheek - How did you sleep?

When he did that I immediately started blushing. I touched my cheek and looked at him with my widen eyes.