🇺🇸 HOSPITAL DAY 6 (THE STORY OF JAKE AND ANTHONY)

Elena's POV

Elena: Danford, for God's sake! - I was laughing so hard.

Jake: Oh, come on... - He was kissing my neck - You have no idea how much I miss you.

Elena: We're in the fucking hospital - I was still laughing, all the time I was trying to push him away - Behave! Didn't you tell me that you're a gentleman?

Jake: Of course I am! - He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me - But... - He tucked my hair behind my ear - It doesn't change the fact that you attract me as hell - He touched my leg and kissed me again.

Elena: Enough - I finally pushed him away - Don't even think about it! - I raised my finger - You'll have to wait a little longer, Mr. Danford.

Jake: Grouch - He laughed.

Elena: I'm not! - I laughed - You haven't fucked anyone in the last seven years so you'll make it for a few more days.

Jake: Mhm, I can - He started approaching me again - But I don't want to - He smirked and kissed me again.

Elena: Danford... - I just sighed and started nodding.

My ringtone interrupted him frolicking with me. Jake just sighed and he reached for my phone that was next to him.

Jake: Why am I not even surprised that's him - He hissed angrily and handed me my phone.

Elena: Who? - I laughed and looked at my phone - Oh... - I burst out laughing - I see.

Of course it was Anthony. Well... I was still mad at him, because he wants to separate me from Jake, but... On the other hand, I'm not surprised. He's just so worried about me. That's why he's too... Protective towards me. Besides, he doesn't trust Jake. He has no idea that Jake is the one who is caring about me too instead of hurting me. But... How could he know that? To find out, he would have to meet and talk to Jake first. Well... Exactly. Finally I gathered myself, took a deep breath and picked up the phone.

Elena: Hello, Anthony.

Anthony: Hello, Elena - I could hear he's in a good mood - How do you feel?

Elena: I'm pretty good, thank you - I slightly smiled.

Anthony: I have a few things to discuss with you. Do you have some time?

Elena: Sure. What's up?

Anthony: Firstly, I've already sent you Danford's files. Let me leave it without comment, I don't want to waste my nerves on him.

Elena: I'll inform you as soon as I read it - I answered quickly, I really don't want to argue with him again.

Anthony: Sure - I heard he was relieved that I didn't continue this issue - The second thing is that I'm still reading all these emails in King's old email box. I'm so sorry it's taking me so long, there is just a lot of them here. I've already found some interesting things, but I want to send you everything right after I read everything.

Elena: Sure, thanks for taking care of this. Thanks to that we're saving a lot of time. Take your time, I'm sure you have a lot of work to do after all.

Anthony: The next thing is that King wants to talk to you - He sighed.

Elena: How is he? I haven't heard anything about him for a long time.