🇰🇪 KENYA DAY 2&3 (MISSING JASMINE)

Jasmine's POV

I have been sitting in front of this fucking surgery door for almost two hours. All the time there is Jaali next to me. At first, I was too terrified to talk to him, because he was able to kill someone unscrupulous, but after some time I started talking to him. He's not a bad guy, he's just the victim of all this political shit. All the time he was trying to cheer me up and relax me a little. It was really nice of him, but I couldn't think about anything else than Luka.

As soon as I close my eyes, I have the sight of him having a knife in his stomach. I'm so... furious at him. I still can't believe that he sacrificed himself for me. I should be the one in that fucking surgery theatre, not him. How on earth could he be so irresponsible? The was the one who warned me about some infections here, what if he's sick now?

I looked at my phone again and I hesitated. I was thinking about it if I should call Jake and Elena, but... No, it's not the right time. If I call them now, I won't be able to calm them down. I'll call them when I find out something more about Luka's condition. That's why I took my phone to my pocket again. I looked straight ahead and I noticed that the door finally opened.

Jasmine: Finally - I immediately got up and approached the doctor - How's he?

Doctor: You're here with him, right? - He looked at me and I saw his kind smile.

Jasmine: Yes, please tell me how's he. This waiting is driving me crazy.

Doctor: You can ask him yourself - He took a step to the side and invited me inside.

I hesitated for a moment and looked at him questioningly, but then I finally entered the room.

Jasmine: Luka! - I noticed he waved to me from the bed. I immediately ran towards him - I'll kill you! - I hugged him.

Luka: I told you that devil cannot be killed, sunshine - He hugged me back.

Doctor: Don't speak too soon, Mr. McKing - He slightly laughed and started noting something - I have already told you it was close.

Jasmine: What? - I let him go and looked at the doctor with my widen eyes.

Luka: It's no big deal, really - He grabbed my hand.

Doctor: We saved him at the last moment. As soon as you arrived, his heart rate almost stopped, because of bleeding out. We had to revive him with electric shocks and fortunately we did it and...

Luka: You just could bring Jasmine in here, I wouldn't need electric shocks - He smirked and doctor laughed.

Jasmine: Could you be serious for a moment? - I looked at him furiously.

Doctor: Fortunately, we were able to sew his stomach wound quickly - He looked at me again - We were keeping him so long here because we did all the tests for him. You know, just in case to check if he didn't get infected with anything, but everything is fine with him. He woke up after an hour and believe me - He started laughing - As soon as he woke up he has been doing a nice circus here. We were waiting for the test results and meanwhile me and my coworkers have never laughed that much. It's a pity to discharge him from here. We would have a lot of fun for a bit longer.