🇪🇸SPAIN#4 (PRADO DEL REY)

Jasmine's POV

I barely opened my eyes. My head was going to explode. I hate sleeping on the plane. This is awfully inconvenient. I realised that Luka was still sleeping. He was hugging me. I literally started blushing, but the feeling was amazing. My stomach twisted in one moment. I lay there like that for a while.

Then, I heard a information about landing. I took a deep breath and got up. Luka started moving. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

Luka: Good morning, Jasmine - He smiled.

Jasmine: Good morning, Luka - I smiled at him too - How did you sleep?

Luka: Elena will be paying for my physiotherapist! - He laughed - It's so uncomfortable here!

Jasmine: Yes, I totally agree. My head is going to explode!

Luka: I know you hate sleeping on the plane - He laughed - You always get a headache, because of that.

I smiled at him. He really knows everything about me. It was... nice.

Luka: I will bring you some water and painkillers, okay? - Finally, he got up.

Jasmine: Thank you, Luka. It's really nice of you.

Luka: Pleasure is all mine. At least, I will stretch the bones a little - He winked at me.

I took my phone and started scrolling some social media. Of course, there is a lot of articles about Jake and Elena. I started reading them. I literally started smiling.

Luka: What's so funny? - He handed me a pill and water.

Jasmine: Thank you, Luka - I swallowed the pill - Well, Jake is officially father of the year - I laughed and showed him an article.

Luka: No fucking way - He burst out laughing - It will kill him!

Jasmine: Tell me about it! Every magazine wrote an article about them.

Luka: I wonder how long they will be watched so closely - He sat next to me.

Jasmine: I don't think it will end that soon. They all love them. If they announced they were together, the Internet would explode. I think they would be even more popular after that.

Luka: Is that even possible? - He laughed - But yes, I think you are right. I guess they will never get bored with them.

After a few minutes we finally landed. We took our things and left the plane. We entered ordered car and hit the road.

Jasmine: I think we should visit some sauna or swimming pool. We really should refresh ourselves.

Luka: Yes, I totally agree with you - He searched the navigation system for the nearest swimming pool - Got it. Do you have any swimwear? - He laughed.

Jasmine: We will buy something on the spot, don't worry.

Luka: Well... I have to inform you that I was the best swimmer in my glory years - He looked at me.

Jasmine: Do you have any idea who you are talking to now? - I laughed - In high school, I collected only gold medals.

Luka: Well... I take it as a challenge.

Jasmine: What are we betting on?

Luka: Hm... - He touched his chin - Well... If you win, I will buy you everything you want.

Jasmine: Deal. And what if you win?

Luka: If I win... You're gonna agree to go on a date with me again - He looked at me and smiled.