"WE ARE JUST THE SAME, ELENA" (ELENA'S POV)

Elena's POV

I'm about to throw up, literally. That bitch is with me in the main room all day. I have no idea what time it is, but I'm sure it's been a few hours since Liam came to my house as Xavier. Honestly? His camouflage is really good. Nobody will notice that his face and whole body is a mask, really. He also is able to change his voice a bit. As Xavier, he uses his slow and deep voice. But there's, one thing... Liam is about to make incredibly huge mistake.

Do you remember Luka's note from Greece? When Maria and Joe were in Greece, there was a fight between Joe and Janis. Janis told us about the kidnapper's tattoo. Something like a sun, remember? So, in Greece Liam was following them as Xavier, because he has this tattoo uncovered today too.

This another Liam's tiny mistake, but this mistake can save my life. Liam must have forgotten that he wasn't wearing gloves in that bar or he didn't care that he didn't have gloves, because he knew that this tattoo would be hard to see on the camera footage. All the time I have this hope that Luka or Jake will notice this tattoo... They have to notice this for God's sake...

What does Sarah do all day? Sarah brought her mat here, she's wearing a sports outfit in which she looks like a clown and is practicing a fucking yoga. She is wearing headphones and her workout is displayed on the TV. When I'm looking at her... I'm literally about to throw up.

What about me? Well... Fortunately, Liam didn't rape me yesterday and today, that's something. He was too focused on his plan and work. Talking about his plan... You have no fucking idea how stressed I am right now.

Liam plan is easy, he wants to convince Luka to let him into Jake's house and talk to him. Then, he wants to put neuropine and strong sleeping pills into Luka's drink. Of course, Liam has the drugs in the form of a liquid from a syringe, that's why Luka won't notice that...

Later, Liam wants to look around my house to look for my important things. Of course I immediately thought about my diary and my iPad. Like I said earlier, these are the only things that will be able to help me. These things can't fall into Liam's hands. If that happens, then... I will lose.

Ugh, now this bitch is about to finish her training. I definitely preferred to have peace of mind from her. She took off the headphones and bent down to fetch the water.

Elena: Be careful, your plastic ass will break if you stick out like this - I smirked.

Sarah: Jealous? - She smirked at me.

Elena: Nah - I grimaced - Choosing the stairs sculpted me much better ass than your plastic surgeon. Wanna see? 100% natural - I smirked and winked at her.

Sarah: How on earth Jake was able to stand you? - She sighed annoyed - Moreover, why Liam wants you too? I don't follow why the whole world just adores you. You're just unbearable.

Elena: You should ask Jake and the whole world - I shrugged - But I can tell you my little secret... - I smirked and started whispering - No couch books needed.

Sarah: Maybe Jake will find a new bed toy after your death? - She smirked - Don't you remember how he has changed after Mayumi's death?

Elena: Not a chance - I answered quickly with my confident voice - Jake won't be able to look at other woman.

Sarah: Maybe when I try harder, Jake will remember how good life he had with me? - All the time she's looking at me with her evil smirk. 

Elena: I just want to mention to you that it was Jake who told me about all your surgeries, beauty - I smirked - Besides, Jake is an ecologist. Having sex with a plastic like you would make him a hypocrite.