🏁ELENA'S SALVATION#3 (THE HUNT FOR SARAH&HANNAH)

Hannah's POV

Hannah: And? - I sighed - Are you ready?

Liam: Almost - He zipped his bag.

Sarah: I'm sorry, okay? - She groaned annoyed - I panicked.

Liam: Because of you and your unprofessionalism we have no idea if Danford killed himself or not - He turned to Sarah and said firmly.

Sarah: I'm sure he killed himself. He was devastated, Liam - She approached him - Yes, he saw all of them, but he didn't give a shit about them. He didn't even want to listen to them.

Liam: We cannot "guess", Sarah - He sighed annoyed and started rubbing his face - We have to be sure.

Sarah: Look... - She sighed and grabbed his shoulders - Gomez entered this room and was furious. I'm sure he read this article about me and Jake and bought it. Gomez hates Jake, Liam. He would never believe that Jake is innocent. From the very beginning he wants to get rid of him, right?

Liam: It changes absolutely nothing, Sarah - He was still firm - Don't you think your sudden escape from his house looked incredibly suspicious?

Sarah: Honestly? No - She laughed - They're used to the fact that I'm running away from them during some trouble.

Liam: That was reckless, Sarah.

Sarah: I'm sure he did it, Liam - She looked into his eyes - I saw him. Trust me.

Of course Liam was still unconvinced and all the time is arguing with Sarah. Yes, it's like that for a few hours since she came from Jake's house.

I just took a deep breath and rested my chin on my hand and slightly peeked at sleeping Elena. I don't know if Liam filled her with Neuropine yet or she was just exhausted. All I care about is that she's finally quiet and doesn't get on my nerves.

While looking at her, I heard notification from my phone. I sighed annoyed and took out my phone from my pocket...

Hannah: Shit - I mumbled angrily - Liam?

Liam: What? - He looked at me.

I just sighed and handed him my phone. He took the phone from my hand and read the message from Thomas.

Hannah: I think I should go, Liam - I sighed and looked at him - He'll eventually start to suspect something.

Liam: I don't think it's a good idea - He handed me my phone back. 

Hannah: I already must have lied to him a few hours ago. Seriously? Have I been on medical exams for six hours?

Liam: It's not my fault you can't make good excuses - He shrugged.