⚠️ JASMINE'S AWAKENING

Luka's POV

Luka: And? - I sighed and touched my chin.

Jake: Nothing - He sighed all the time looking at his laptop - I mean, since yesterday I unlocked several areas on her iPad.

Anthony: What for example? - He looked at Jake's laptop.

Jake: Her gallery, her messenger... - He sighed - I can't dig into these fucking documents. I mean, I can see that there's some files, but... - He narrowed his eyes and took a closer look - This is a very large file. It will take me a long time to unlock it.

Anthony: Wait, wait... - He pointed at the laptop - You said that you gained her messenger?

Jake: Mhm - He was still focused.

Anthony: This is the same messenger she used on her phone?

Jake: Yes - He nodded.

Anthony: Open it - He looked at the laptop again - Maybe she was texting someone.

Jake: I've already checked it... - He sighed and opened the messenger - But there's nothing here. There are conversations with all her friends, me, Emery, you... Nothing else.

Anthony: Fuck - He mumbled angrily.

Luka: Did she contract Carter?

Jake: No. I checked it immediately and she didn't text with him. Well... I know that Elena changed her every social media after her escape from Boston, but she added all her friends from Boston again after visiting them. But no, after her visit at Harvard Elena didn't text Carter. She just added him again and that's all.

Anthony: What about her photos?

Jake: Nothing special either - He sighed and opened Elena's gallery - There are all photos from our trip.

Anthony: On her iPad? - He looked at Jake questioningly.

Jake: Elena took every photo by her phone, indeed, but she had iPhone. Every photo was saved in her iCloud so that's why I can see her messages and photos. It's just like... It's like having her phone in my hands right now.

Anthony: Do you have access to her calls too?

Jake: Yes and no - He sighed - Yes, the IOS system is very well integrated and Elena also has an application with her phone calls on her laptop, but I haven't unlocked it yet.

Luka: Why do you ask? - I narrowed my eyes at Anthony.

Anthony: Maybe Elena called someone? - He shrugged - I don't know, everything may be important.

Luka: Did you think about her passcode?

Jake: Of course, but I can't come up with any idea - He sighed and grabbed his head - It doesn't make any sense. What 8 digits could Elena use as an access code? 

I grabbed my head and started looking around Jake's office. Why did Elena protect these files so much? Yes, we can assume that these files are strictly related to Williams, but still... Why were these files so important to her?

Jake's psychiatrist: Hello, everyone - He smiled and entered Jake's office - Jake? You really need to take some rest.

Jake: I can't - He said firmly.

Jake's psychiatrist: It wasn't a question, Jake - He said firmly and approached him - I completely understand your determination, but you need to take a little break. You can't overwork yourself right now. You will continue that later.