🏁ELENA'S SALVATION#1 (LUCY'S DECISION)

Jake's POV

Jake: No - I said firmly.

Lucy: Yes! - She laughed.

Jake: No - I said firmly again, looking deep into her eyes.

Lucy: Yes! - She laughed even more and was looking into my eyes too. Yes, all the time she's standing on my laps.

Jake: Oh, fine! - I groaned exhausted - Your mom will kill me, little one - I sighed and gave her a candy from the table.

Lucy: Thank you - She grabbed the candy from my hand and kissed my cheek.

Jake: Not a word to you mom, understood? - I said firmly and raised my finger.

Lucy: Understood - She smiled and sat down on my lap again.

I just slightly laughed and started nodding with my powerlessness. We're sitting in my office at my desk and all the time I'm trying to gain an access to Elena's iPad. Well, I have to admit it's not that easy. I immediately remembered how hard it was with Hannah's phone during her disappearance. It really takes a lot of time.

I opened her gallery once again, because I came up with some idea. Maybe she took a screenshot of her notes or something? There must be something for God's sake...

Lucy: Is that you? - All the time she's resting her head on my chest and she pointed at my laptop...

Jake: Yes - I slightly smiled - This girl is Elena

Jake: Yes - I slightly smiled - This girl is Elena. Luka took this photo of us when we were in Spain. 

Lucy: Luka? - She looked up to me.

Jake: The funny one - I lowered my head to her.

Lucy: Aa... - She laughed and looked at my monitor again.

Jake: Then, we were at the party in La Campana - I smiled and sighed again - Elena messed up with me a bit so I decided to throw her into a pool.

Lucy: You didn't like her? - She looked at me again.

Jake: Of course I liked her - I laughed.

Lucy: Then why did you want to throw her in the pool?

Jake: Because it's funny. I loved to hear Elena's laugh so I would do anything to hear that all the time - I smiled and showed her the next photo...