🇰🇪 KENYA DAY 4 (THE NATIVES RUSH)

Luka's POV

I barely opened my eyes and started looking around. Well, it's already morning. That's for sure. I started looking for my phone and when I looked at it, I saw a few new notifications. I saw that Jake tried to contact me.

To be honest? At first, I hesitated if I should come back online and write these last messages, but now I feel relieved

To be honest? At first, I hesitated if I should come back online and write these last messages, but now I feel relieved. I really needed to tell him that even though he's offline. He'll read it after all and I'm happy that I sent these messages.

When I saw the message that they'll be discharged in a few days I slightly smiled. I'll meet them again soon, finally. For a moment I even forgot about this whole shit around me. Then, I heard knocking.

Luka: Come in - I sighed.

Anthony: Hello, Luka - He hardly smiled - How are you? - He entered the room and leaned against the kitchen island next to my bed on which I was sitting.

Luka: Terrible - I started rubbing my eyes - And you?

Anthony: I talked to Elena - He sighed - Everything is fine. I pacified her a bit - He smirked.

Luka: So, she's not mad at you?

Anthony: I told you if I explain her everything, everything will be just fine - He shrugged - She doesn't need anything else but the truth. That's why I knew I could handle it without any problems.

Luka: Impressive - I smirked.

Anthony: It's not that hard to tell the truth - He shrugged again.

Luka: How is she?

Anthony: She's fine, don't worry.

Luka: They'll be discharged in a three days. Now, I'm sure we'll meet them in Australia.

Anthony: You've no fucking idea how much I miss her - He sighed - I'm looking forward to finally seeing her again.

Luka: Yes - I sighed - Me too.

Anthony: So, what's the plan?

Luka: We have to find him - I took my phone and showed him a photo of Ayo.

Anthony: I know him - He immediately started smiling - When I was with Maria on the phone, I saw him on the camera several times. He's really nice.

Luka: Do you know where his hut is?

Anthony: No, unfortunately not - He sighed - Why didn't King write the address? - He hissed angrily.

Luka: I don't know. Jasmine thought that maybe he doesn't remember.

Anthony: I'm not even surprised. He definitely has some kind of lack of memories - He started mumbling angrily - After all these years, he suddenly remembered that he actually loves Maria. Motherfucker.