🇰🇪 KENYA DAY 5 PART 2 (THE EVENING TALK)

Anthony's POV

Ayo: Finally! - He laughed and looked at me when I finally entered the hut.

Anthony: Sorry, I was just a bit surprised by the information that I'm the father of an adult child - I smirked at Luka.

Luka: It's not my fault that you didn't pick up the phone from my mother - He winked at me.

Anthony: Anyway - I shook my head and looked at Ayo again - I need your help.

Ayo: Yes, I know - He sighed - Luka already told me about it. I'm so sorry, Anthony.

Anthony: Don't worry, I'll find her - I hardly smiled at him.

Ayo: I know - He hardly smiled too - So, what you want to know?

Max: Everything you know. How did they get here, how did they behave, maybe they left something here? Everything is important.

Ayo: I... - He looked at me again - I really don't know if you want to hear that, Anthony.

I narrowed my eyes at him and started looking around. Everyone looked at me and was confused too.

Anthony: Why?

Luka: I... - He sighed - I've got an idea.

Anthony: What are you talking about, Luka?

Luka: I haven't shown you yet photos and videos of how... He treated her.

Anthony: I know how he behaved towards her, Luka. I...

Luka: So you know he tugged her many times, right? - He looked at me again with his worried eyes.

When I heard that I immediately turned pale and took a step back. What? Maria told me many times that they kept arguing almost every day indeed, but she never told me he was tugging her. The anger in me raised.

Luka: Just like I thought... - He sighed.

Anthony: Did he hit her? - I got closer to him and asked firmly.

Luka: As far as we know, he didn't hit her. At least, we didn't see it in the recordings. But, he jerked it off very often.

Anthony: I'll kill him.

Max: Anthony, you need to calm down - He got up from the couch and approached me.

Anthony: Are you out of your mind? - I started shouting - Of course I won't calm down.

Max: She'll finally divorce him, she promised you...

Anthony: If King was jerking her off and was aggressive towards her, why was she so stupid to stay with him for God's sake? First Elena who stayed with Williams, now Maria. What's wrong with these women?

Luka: You know how it works, Anthony.

Anthony: Now at least I've found another similarity between Elena and Maria - I laughed sarcastically.

Luka: Anthony! - He narrowed his eyes at me and got annoyed.

Anthony: What? You know I'm right!

Ayo: So, that's why I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here during this conversation - He looked at me again.

Anthony: I'll know the truth anyway, no matter if I'll be here or not.

Ayo: Anthony...

Anthony: I need to know, Ayo - I got closer to him and grabbed his shoulders - You know me, you know I'm nothing like that motherfucker - I sighed - Listen, according to Maria she wants to divorce King. I need to know how to help her with that. I don't want to leave her all alone with this whole shit when I finally find her. All I ask you is to let me participate in this conversation.