MISSING ELENA

Luka's POV

Max: Are they still unconscious? - He sighed and looked at me.

Luka: Mhm... - I sighed too and closed the door of Jake's bedroom - I checked Anthony's room a few minutes ago, but he hasn't flinched all night either.

Max: What about Emery?

Luka: She's still crying - My voice cracked - She has been crying for the whole night, Max.

Then, we moved on towards the main room in Jake's house.

Max: FBI agents are still investigating the area, but they can't find anything - He sighed.

Luka: What about camera recordings? - We approached the stairs.

Max: He erased everything, Luka - His voice cracked - She... She disappeared without a trace.

Luka: Fuck... - I mumbled furiously and opened the door to the main room.

James: Are they awake? - He was walking around the room nervously.

Luka: Unfortunately not - I sighed and put my hands on my hips.

Oliver: Shit - He mumbled angrily and grabbed his head - We cannot do anything without them. We need them both.

Benjamin: And you're still surprised that they passed out? - He mumbled furiously - It's their fault.

Luka: No, it's not - I said firmly.

Benjamin: Stop pretending, Luka - He stood in front of me - If they had been honest right from the start, Elena would never have run out of this room and you know it.

Noah: Elena was the kidnapper's target from the very beginning, Benjamin - He sighed - If he didn't know Jake and Anthony's secret, he would have kidnapped her in that house.

Luka: Max? - I looked at him - Who knew about this situation?

Max: Only me, Maria, Anthony and Jake of course - He narrowed his eyes and touched his chin.

Luka: How is it possible that the kidnapper found out about this case? - I approached the table and I leaned against it.

James: Could it be that Maria told this to someone during her travel?

Max: I don't think so - He started nodding - We made a promise not to tell anyone about it.

Noah: Maria also promised Joe that she would forget her daughter and she was still looking for her anyway - He mumbled angrily.

Benjamin: But who?

Luka&Max: Aluna? - We immediately looked at each other.

Oliver: Yes... - He touched his chin and narrowed his eyes - I think so.

James: So... - He sighed - What do you want to do?

Luka: First of all, we have to go to the media with this - I said firmly and approached the window.

Max: We shouldn't make such a decision without Jake and Anthony, Luka.

Luka: It's not only about Jake's girlfriend and Anthony's daughter, Max - I looked at him with my furious face - It's about my sister and best friend. Elena knew from the beginning what is about to happen, and no one wanted to listen to her. We don't have much time left, Max. I'm the deputy director of the DIC and, for a while, I was responsible for Maria's case. Believe me or not, but I know what I'm doing. We can't wait, we can't waste our precious time.