🇺🇸USA #4 (WASHINGTON#1 - Lincoln Retail Refreshemenst & Gift shop)

Jake's POV

When I saw her eyes I knew I was right. Something broke inside me. I suspected for a long time that she don't trust me, but now I'm sure about it. I was so powerless that all I was able to do was laugh.

Jake: Just as I thought - And I slammed the door behind me.

I wasn't able to look at her anymore. Besides, I didn't even want to look at her. Yesterday she didn't believe me either. I had to prove that I love her by asking her about living together. I am sick of this. I am so exhausted. I really feel that the only person who understands me is Jasmine. Neither my own girlfriend nor my best friend are able to trust me. Only Jasmine.

Am I really that terrible? I just didn't want Jacob to suffer. I don't want anyone to suffer around me. Is it something bad? I do everything to make everyone next to me happy again. For the first time in many years, I feel like the old me. I changed myself for Elena and Luka. And for what? For nothing. All my efforts are for nothing.

Finally, I left this fucking hotel and entered the car. I wanted to go from here as fast as possible. I need a break from them. When I was leaving the parking lot, I noticed that Luka's car was still standing in there. I couldn't even look at his car. I hit the gas pedal and hit the road.

When I was a bit out of the hotel, I finally relieved. I set the route to this store on the navigation and continued to delve into my thoughts. I was so exhausted that I was about to cry. Really. Everything is just... pointless. At first, I understood that she didn't trust me. Yes, I lied to her in the very beginning, but when I told her my name... I have never lied to her since then. How long do I have to fight for all of this? I have no more strength, not anymore.

After an hour I reached the shop. I took my things and left the car. To my surprise, that was some kind of bar. I took a deep breath and entered the building and started looking around. There were a lot of people here, but I noticed some empty seat. I sat down and opened my laptop. I started working on gaining this fucking access to the camera system. I am sick of it too. All the time I have to do the same, over and over again. But, better this than being with Elena with one room right now.

After an hour I gained the recordings. I sighed and started looking around again. I noticed some man at the bar. Perfect. But then... I heard my phone. For a moment I thought it was Elena or Luka and I didn't pay attention for that. After a moment I thought that maybe it's Eric. I took a deep breath and took my phone.

I don't know why, but I immediately smiled

I don't know why, but I immediately smiled. Of course I picked up the phone.

Jasmine: Hello - I could hear her smile - How do you feel?

Jake: I've been better - I laughed - How about you?

Jasmine: I had to go outside, because Luka is getting on my nerves. I thought I'd call you to ask how you are doing.