🇰🇪 KENYA DAY 3 (ANTHONY'S ACTION)

Luka's POV

Anthony: Got up, now - He looked at me and said firmly.

Luka: What the fuck is going on, Gomez? - I slowly got up and looked at him distrustfully - What are you doing here?

Anthony: Are you out of your mind? - He took of his sunglasses and approached me. He was so furious that even I got scared and took a step back - Why the fuck didn't you inform me that you'll be in the middle of the fucking Nairobi?

Luka: I have everything under control - I sighed.

Anthony: Really? You don't say - He laughed sarcastically and nodded at my wound - How on earth is it even possible that you're all so stupid? If you had told me right away that you were going to be in the middle of the fucking riots, I would never have let you come here. At least, not without a protection.

Luka: We didn't have time for that - I hissed angrily at him - In case you forgot I'm here to find your lovebug.

Anthony: Maria's case it's not your problem anymore. It should have never been DIC's case.

Luka: Where the fuck is Jasmine? - I hissed in pain again and looked at him.

Anthony: We don't have time for this - He sighed and tried to catch my arm - I need to get you out of there as soon as possible.

Luka: No, you'll tell me where the fuck she is - I took my arm away from him.

Anthony: Move! Now! - He shouted.

Luka: I'm not going anywhere until you tell me where she is - I got closer to him and said furiously - And I swear to you, Gomez. I'm even able to tear all my seams right now.

Anthony: He caught her for God's sake! - He shouted.

When I heard that I immediately turned pale and took a step back. I was so confused that I think I didn't understand what he has just said.

Luka: What... - I started stuttering and pointed at him - What the fuck are you talking about? Who?

Anthony: Maria's kidnapper - He sighed and looked at me with his worried eyes.

Luka: No - I laughed - You're lying. I don't believe you.

Anthony: You really think I came here because I was bored? - He looked at me questioningly.

Luka: You're bluffing - I narrowed my eyes at him.

Anthony: I don't give a shit about it. You can call Elena or Danford. They'll tell you the same. 

I immediately took my phone and I saw two things. The first one, I was sleeping for fucking 12 hours or even more, it's literally the next day in Kenya. The second this is that I have countless messages and missed calls. I didn't have time to look at all these messages, I just dialled Jake's number right away.

Jake: Finally! - He shouted angrily - Luka, I swear...

Luka: Where is she? - I said firmly.

Jake: Luka - He sighed - You need to calm down.

Luka: Stop pissing me of, Jake. I asked you a question. Where the fuck is Jasmine? - I said furiously.

Jake: He caught her, Luka - He sighed. 

Luka: Stop talking this bullshit, Jake - I became even more furious - I really don't have time for your pranks right now.