🇪🇸Spain#3 (COSTA BRAVA)

Jake's POV

After a few hours we were on the plane. I saw how exhausted Elena was and that's why I booked first class places, so she can get some sleep here. She fell asleep as soon as she lay down on the couch.

I was lying next to her and worked on my laptop. Finally, I gained access to this database and I sent all important information to Josh. But, my work isn't over yet. I had to help others. For example, Jacob contacted me to track his client's wife phone. Moreover, I have to prepare some financial analyses and budget results for DIC. Also, I decided to look at Maria's cases. I wanted to help Elena with that. So yes, there is a lot to do, but we still have a few hours to land so I think I can manage.

Fortunately, my headache attacks have stopped recently. My last attack was a few days ago, but it wasn't that bad. Everything is starting to go in the right direction.

I still can't believe what happened at night. When Elena told me that she is in love with me... I really couldn't believe in that. Really. Then, I realised that I couldn't wait any longer, I had to kiss her. I knew it was my time. I tried twice to kiss her and I know she wanted it too every time. That's why I kissed her yesterday despite the fact that she was drunk. I knew she wanted it anyway. I was so relieved in the morning when I realised she remember everything. I am not even able to describe how happy I am. She is finally with me. Officially. I know she needs some time to tell the others that's why I didn't tell anyone about us. She will tell them when she is ready.

I looked at her sleeping. Gosh, she is just... perfect. I am the luckiest man in the world. Do you know that I've never been in a relationship with anyone? All women have been fun and game to me so far. But Elena? She settled me down. And I like it. I want to be settled down with her. I have no idea how she did it. It's so funny, but I feel like teenager in love. And this feeling is just amazing. I smiled at her and came back to work. As soon as I know she is resting I am calm. Then, I heard notification on my phone.

 Then, I heard notification on my phone

I smiled and took my phone away

I smiled and took my phone away. I really want to finish all my work before Elena wakes up. But, then I heard another notification. I was a bit annoyed, but then I thought that maybe Luka or Jasmine need something. I took my phone again. When I looked at the message, I turned pale immediately.