🇰🇪 KENYA DAY 1 (LUKA'S PROMISE)

Luka's POV

Luka: Give me your hand, Jass - I held out my hand to her. All the time I was looking through the plane's window.

Jasmine grabbed my hand and all the time I was waiting for the right moment to leave the plane. Well... Aria was right. As soon as we reached the airport I started looking through the window and I saw a lot of rebellions around the airport. Shit, there's a lot of them from the very beginning.

Jasmine: We should inform them, Luka. When they find out...

Luka: I'll tell them, don't worry about it - I was still observing the area - Finally - I sighed.

Jasmine: The car?

Luka: Mhm - I nodded - We have to do it as quickly as possible.

Jasmine nodded at me. We took a deep breath and we left the plane. I have to admit that I haven't felt such stress for a long time. I think it even worse than in Brazil 13 years ago. We passed by a lot of furious people. They all were running and they were throwing various objects. Glass, sticks, and stones flew overhead us. Fortunately, we entered the car without being hurt.

Luka: To the Nairobi Hotel, please - I looked at the driver.

Driver: Sure - He smiled and started the engine - You're pretty brave. It's not the best idea to visit Kenya right now.

Jasmine: Well... - She laughed - The tickets were quite cheap here. Now we know why.

Luka: What's this all about?

Driver: Governmental opposition of course - He sighed - There were elections a few months ago. According to supporters of the opposition, the victory was "stolen" from its candidate due to electoral frauds committed on behalf of the current president Kibaki.

Jasmine: Why does it always have to be about politics? - She hissed.

Driver: I think that Nairobi is the most dangerous place in the whole Kenya right now. It's the capital city after all.

Luka: Could you please show me The Kings plan? - I looked at Jasmine.

Jasmine: Sure - She turned on her phone - Here - She handed me her phone.

Luka: What the fuck? - I mumbled.

Jasmine: What happened? - She looked at me questioningly.

Luka: First of all... - I started nodding - They were in Nairobi for three months and they visited just four places? - I looked at Jasmine.

Jasmine: No, of course not. After Spain Elena edited all these plans and she chose the most important places to visit. Of course she removed some touristic places from here.