🇰🇪 KENYA DAY 2 (LUKA&JASMINE'S KISS)

Jasmine's POV

Jasmine: Luka? - I opened my eyes and started looking around.

Luka: I'm here - I heard him from behind.

I turned back and I saw he was sitting at the couch and was working on his laptop.

Jasmine: Are you out of your mind? - I narrowed my exhausted eyes at him - You should be resting!

Luka: I'm fine, don't worry - He smiled at me - I just needed to gain the access to camera system here.

Jasmine: Just great - I hid my face in my pillow again.

I was lying on my stomach and I literally couldn't move a muscle. I really don't remember when was the last time I slept well. I was lying and trying to relax a bit, but then, I felt Luka's hands on my shoulders.

Luka: You were sleeping very anxiously today. I can feel how tense you are - He squeezed my neck and I hissed in pain - I can offer you a massage if you want.

Jasmine: Are you physiotherapist? - I hardly raised my head and laughed. Then, my neck immediately started hurting and I lowered my head again.

Luka: The best in the world - He laughed.

Jasmine: I think I have no choice - I groaned.

I hardly got up and took off my shirt in front of him. He was staring at me and immediately turned pale.

Jasmine: What? - I laughed.

Luka: Um... - He shook his head and looked at my face again - Nothing, I just...

Jasmine: Well... - I lay down on my stomach again - My physiotherapist in LA usually sees me naked, but I won't give you this satisfaction.

Luka: Say what? - He sounded annoyed.

Jasmine: Mhm - I smirked from my pillow - And believe me, he's just amazing.

Luka: Well... - I felt he sat down on my legs - I'll take it as a challenge - I heard he cracked his knuckles.

Then, I felt his hands on my back. The pain was just indescribable. All the time I was groaning in pain and I even had do squeeze the pillow. I think I have never been so tense. Not even during Luka and I had to take care of DIC and I was stressed out for the whole three months during Jake's absence. But... I have to admit that Luka is really good. After a few minutes, I felt no pain anymore. Now every touch is incredibly pleasant.

Luka: Better? - He was still massaging my back.

Jasmine: Mhm - I groaned in pleasure.

Luka: So, who's better? - He smirked.

Jasmine: My physiotherapist in LA, definitely - I laughed.

I immediately regretted my words. Luka blocked my entire body and started to tickle me. I literally couldn't catch my breath.

Jasmine: Stop it! - I hardly said.

Luka: So, tell me I'm better than him - He was laughing too.

Jasmine: Never! - I shouted.

Luka just sighed and continued torturing me. With the last of my strength I was able to turn on my back and that was even worse. Luka just started to tickle my stomach.

Jasmine: Have a fucking mercy, McKing! - I cried with laughter.

Luka: No - He laughed.