🇯🇵 JAPAN DAY 5 (ELENA'S MARKING)

Elena's POV

Elena: So... - I sighed and looked at him - Are you ready?

Jake: Yes - He smiled at me and sighed - Thank you, Elena.

Elena: It's the right thing to do - I smiled - I'm so incredibly proud of you. Thank you for asking about my opinion.

We spent a few more hours at Nori's. I told Nori our entire crazy story with Jake and she was just speechless all the time. After some time Jake came back to Nori's house with Emery and they were just... Impossible! They started messing with each other all the time and even with me and Nori. Nori was already sick of them!

Now, we've arrived to Jake's grandparents' house. Meanwhile, I called Luka, but everything is okay with him, they all spending time together in Luka's room. Finally, Jake stopped the engine and we left the car.

Jake: So... - He sighed and grabbed my hand - Let's do it.

I smiled at him and we started approaching the door. I think that Jake is much calmer now. He was much nervous before meeting Nori, that's for sure.

I looked at the house and it was just... Beautiful. This house is enormous and just... Gorgeous.

Elena: Well... - I slightly laughed - I already know after who you have your house's taste.

Jake: Yes - He laughed - My mother always told me that I'm just like my grandfather.

Then, we finally reached the door. Jake took a deep breath and rang the bell. I felt Jake squeezed my hand even tighter.

An old woman opened the door. I think this is the cleaning lady. She looked at Jake and narrowed her eyes at him. They started talking in Japanese and then, she gasped, immediately smiled and invited us inside.

Elena: I think you have to teach me Japanese - I slightly laughed.

All the time we were following the old lady. Inside, this house looked even more beautiful, really. Everything is so... Perfect.

Jake: This is their cleaning lady. She has been working here for 50 years.

Elena: Really? - I looked at him and was shocked - Holy...

Then, we entered some room and some couple were waiting for us. Well... Now, I'm sure these are his grandparents.

Jake grandfather has a very original appearance. He looks Japanese, but not exactly. I would say she also has a slightly American and Mongolian appearance. Honestly? He's incredibly handsome. She has dark black hair and deep blue eyes that you can't tear yourself away from. Well... I know after who Jake has his hair and eye colour. He's Jake's high and he's wearing a black elegant shirt and black suit pants. Yep, definitely the businessman.

There was a woman standing next to him who definitely looks like Japanese. She has beautiful long black hair and honestly? She looks younger than me. I would never have given her more than 30 years. She's my high and slim. She has beautiful, long, black, loose hair and she has a red elegant dress with some Japanese symbols on it.

They must have heard what I was just about to say, I'm sure about it. Great... They will associate me with the fact that I am cursing. I talked to Jake and I know that Japan is country of culture. I asked him to give me any tips of cultural behaviour and cursing it's definitely not the case.

Elena: Holy... - I started stuttering - Crap... - I mumbled exhausted and grabbed my forehead.

Jake just slightly smirked. He tried so hard, but he couldn't help but slightly laugh.