🇦🇺 AUSTRALIA DAY 3 (NO GENES NEEDED)

Jake's POV

I opened my eyes and it's already morning. I lay down on my back and started rubbing my face. I looked to the side and saw Elena doing something on the phone.

Elena: Good morning, sleepyhead - She smiled at me.

Jake: Good morning, Elena - I smiled - What's time is it?

Elena: 8 am.

Jake: Did you sleep well? - I got closer to her and touched her leg.

Elena: Now, sleeping everywhere but not in the hospital will always be good for me, really - She laughed.

Jake: You're a little pale - I took a closer look at her - Everything is okay?

Elena: Yes, it's just... - She sighed - I'm on my period and my stomach hurts a lot.

Jake: Can I help you somehow? - I kissed her cheek.

Elena: Nah, I'll be fine - She tried to got up but she hissed in pain.

Jake: That bad? - I narrowed my eyes at her.

Elena: When I was younger, I was hospitalized several times because of my period - She sighed - It's just... A hard time for me, but tomorrow everything should be better.

Jake: This is normal? Have you consulted a doctor? I don't think you should be suffering that much - I touched her stomach very carefully.

Elena: Yes, I talked to a few doctors, but nobody is able to help me with that - She shrugged - I just have to live with that.

Jake: Go take a warm shower, okay? - I kissed her forehead - This will ease your contractions a bit. I'll make you some tea in the meantime.

Elena: You're wonderful, you know? - She smiled and touched my face - I love you.

Jake: I love you too, Elena - I smiled and kissed her - I can go to the pharmacy and get you some medication.

Elena: Well... - She sighed - Today we have a lot of work to do so some pills will be useful for me. You could buy me tampons too. The white ones.

Jake: Sure - I kissed her cheek and got up - But please don't leave the room until I'm back, okay?

Elena: I won't. Don't worry, Jake.

I smiled at her one more time and entered the bathroom. I changed as quick as possible and Elena entered the bathroom after me. I approached the kitchen and I prepared her some tea. When the water was ready, I filled the cup and put it on the table next to her things. As I was leaving the room I heard the sound of the shower from the bathroom. I looked around one last time and left the room.

Of course there were a few FBI rats in front of our rooms. We just looked at each other, but then I looked away and entered Luka's room.

Jake: Finally! - I closed the door behind me and spread my hands - I already thought you were in a coma.

Luka: Hello, Jake - He smiled at me and started rubbing his face. He also must have got up a moment ago - What time is it?

Jake: A little after 8 am - I leaned against the table in front of his bed.

Luka: What? - He narrowed his eyes at me and took his phone - Why didn't you wake me up yesterday?

Jake: You slept so sweet that it would break my heart to wake you up - I smirked.