🇦🇺 AUSTRALIA DAY 5 (AN ARGUMENT)

Elena's POV

I opened my eyes and I felt Jake isn't next to me. I started looking around and I saw he's sitting at the table and working on his laptop.

Elena: Well... - I laughed - When did you wake up?

When Jake heard me, he got up and sat down on the bed next to me. I saw he's... Worried as hell.

Elena: Bad news in the morning? - I sighed and I hit my head on the pillow again.

Jake: I don't even know what to say, Elena - He grabbed his face and started rubbing it - First, good morning - He hardly smiled and kissed my forehead - Second... - He sighed - You have to see this.

Elena: What have you been working on? - I sighed and got up.

Jake: I got up a little earlier today and started working on the kidnapper's message - He sat down on the chair again - After he attacked Jasmine, he turned to the street camera and began typing on the phone. After a few moments, the camera screen began to blur. Then he sent a message which is displayed on the camera screen. Unfortunately, the message was initially unreadable. Of course he did it on purpose, to slow us down. He uses a special coding language that Luka cannot decode. That's why Luka was waiting for me to come back from the hospital to take care of it. Due to the fact that I know this coding system, I was able to finally decode it and... - He sighed and showed me his screen - This is a message from the kidnapper, Elena.

When I saw that, I literally was about to vomit

When I saw that, I literally was about to vomit. My rage increased incredibly. I wasn't scared, I was furious. It's fucking fun for him.

Elena: Wait... - I narrowed my eyes - 4? I'll be the fifth? Something it's wrong here. Are you sure you did everything correctly? - I looked at Jake.

Jake: Do you have any idea who you are talking to? - He took offense - Of course I did everything right.

Elena: Sorry, it's just... - I sighed - There's something wrong with it.

All the time I was looking on the monitor very carefully and then, we heard knocking.

Jake: Come in.

I didn't even look at the door, because I was so focused. It is impossible for the kidnapper to make a mistake with it, so is Jake.

Luka: I need to talk to you - He sighed and closed the door.

Jake: First, you need to see this.

Luka approached me and stood right next to me. He looked at the monitor and became furious.

Luka: What a motherfucker! - He started walking around the room nervously - He's playing with us like with fucking kids.

Jake: Tell me about it - He became angry too.