"DON'T LET HIM WIN, JAKE" (ELENA'S POV)

Elena's POV

Liam: And... - He pulled the needle from my arm and smiled - Done - He put gauze on my arm - You were a very brave patient, my love - He touched my cheek and kissed me again.

Elena: I told you not to call me that - I spat on the side - So, what? Now, will you work as my rapist and nurse in one? - I laughed sarcastically.

Liam: I told you I missed you as hell, Elena - He smirked and got up from the chair in front of me - Besides, no man on this earth could resist you.

Then, he took a few test tubes of my blood from the table and started signing them.

Yes, since yesterday he raped me several times. How do I feel? I like shit. I cried so much and asked him to stop, but... He didn't. After a few times, I just gave  up. I knew my efforts were for nothing, so I stopped fighting him. I feel... Nothing.

Liam: Very well... - He smirked proudly and closed the small box with my blood - Hannah? - He looked at her - Could you please go back to the hospital and take these samples for testing? 

Hannah: Sure - She smiled and approached him.

Elena: How on earth can you look at yourself in the mirror, Hannah? - I looked at her with my exhausted, but still furious face - I've helped you so many times, I saved your life for God's sake and you? - I laughed and looked away - You're helping this monster and you want to kill your own brother.

Hannah: And it's only your fault, Elena - She shrugged and took the box from Liam's hands.

Elena: My fault? - I laughed again - It's only your fault. You're the one who has some complex about me. You had everything, Hannah. You had a lot of friends in Duskwood, a loving boyfriend who would give and do everything for you and a wonderful and selfless brother who was the one first to help you with your illness. You had everything, but you were too blind to see it.

Hannah: I'm not even going to listen to you - She said emotionlessly and was about to leave the room.

Elena: How about Thomas, huh? - I smirked again - Have you thought about him for a moment? This man has proposed to you, you're about to get married for God's sake. And you? You were plotting a conspiracy behind his back all the time, you told Liam everything about him and your friends, you sold them all, Hannah. For what? For money? Jake never give a shit about money - I laughed again - I thought the biggest monster in this world was Liam, but honestly? I expected such bad things from him, but from you? You did it all consciously, and you still continue to consciously lie to all your loved ones. The greatest monster in this world is you, Hannah - I mumbled angrily with my firm voice.

Hannah: Enough! - She shouted furiously and turned to me.

Elena: Come on, slap my face - I said firmly and looked at her with my smile - Do it. It's the only thing you can do and it's the only way you deal with what you've done. When I look at you, I feel like vomiting - I started saying with my slow and firm voice - You're nothing more than a cold-blooded bitch.

Hannah: You... - She raised her hand, but Liam grabbed it.

Liam: Enough - He sighed and said firmly - If you're so weak and fall for her manipulations so easily, I can find someone else to replace you.

Hannah just looked at him furiously, looked at me again, she took her hand out of Liam's grip and left the room without a word.

Liam: You're pretty good - He smirked and sat down in front of me again - I could see in her eyes that she felt guilty for a moment.