🇦🇺 AUSTRALIA DAY 4 (THE TATTOOS)

Elena's POV

Elena: We really have to go, Jake - I laughed and finally pushed him away from me.

Jake: Miss Destroyer of fun and dreams - He took offense.

Elena: You've been keeping me here for about half an hour for God's sake! Aren't you enough?

Jake: I'll never get enough of you, Mrs. Danford - He winked at me and started kissing my neck again.

Elena: In your dreams, Danford - I sighed with my powerlessness and got up from the bed.

Jake: That day will finally come, my love - He grabbed my hand and I landed on his lap - You stole my heart and one day, you'll stole my surname as well.

Elena: Don't be ridiculous - I laughed.

Jake: Let's not be surprised one day - He kissed my cheek and started touching me again.

Elena: Enough - I sighed and stood up right in front of him - We have a work to do, lover-boy - I grabbed his shirt.

Jake: I love it when you do that, Mrs. Danford - He smirked.

Elena: Oh, shut up! - I laughed and we left the room with him.

We left the hotel and I saw that everyone already was waiting for us in front of the cars. I started looking around and I saw disappointed James, who saw Jake next to me and I saw still devastated Anthony too.

Noah: So, today we will have fun too? - He laughed.

Elena: Mhm - I smirked - First, we will go to the ice rink and ask about Maria, then we can spend some time there if you want and later, we have to go to the bar which is on the ground floor of the ice rink.

Luka: It will be such a comedy - He grabbed his forehead and laughed.

Elena: What? Why? - I narrowed my eyes at him.

Luka: I will ask differently... - He started looking around - Is there anybody here who can fucking ice-skating?

Elena: Don't be ridiculous, Luka... - I raised my hand - Of course we...

Then, I cut the line and turned pale. I was the only one here with raised hand. They all started smiling slightly. I turned to Jake and I was just speechless.

Elena: Seriously? - I was annoyed - Not even you?

Jake: Well... - He smirked at me - During my little round-the-world trip, my focus was rather on the warm countries.

Anthony: Seeing Danford making himself a clown at the ice rink? I'm on it! - He immediately became excited again and entered his car with his evil smile.

Jake: Fucking trash - He looked towards Anthony's car and whispered furiously.

Elena: Don't be a grumpy - I laughed and grabbed his hand - Come on.

Jake just sighed and followed me down the stairs. Me, Jake and Luka entered the same car and after a while we finally reached the ice rink.

Jake: I'll pass - He closed the car's door and looked at me - Someone has to observe the surroundings.

Luka: No way! - He took offense - You won't cop out this time - He approached Jake and grabbed his arm - You're coming with us.

Jake: You really want me to end up in the hospital again? - He laughed at Luka.