🇪🇸Spain#1 (Jealousy)

Elena's POV

I was dealing with Maria's cases. We still have some time to land. Jake continued working on his computer. All the time I was ignoring him.

Jake: For how long will you be offended? - He looked at me.

I didn't answer him. I had this satisfaction. I was still reading my copies.

Jake: Well... I see that's my punishment - He laughed - Did you find something?

Still no answer. I fought with myself not to smile.

Jake: So, you give me no other choice...

He put down the laptop and got up. I was shocked. What is he up to again? Then, I saw that he turned to the people behind us and spread his hands. I turned pale.

Jake: Hello, everyone! I am sure you all know me. But in case you don't know me, my name is Jake Danford...

Elena: What are you doing? Are you out of your mind? - I looked up to him. He ignored me.

I trying to grab his hand and sat him down again. I noticed that some of the people starting recording him. I saw Jasmine and Luka started laughing. They were astonished.

Jake: Well... As you could see in the Internet, I am on my way to Spain with the most beautiful woman in the world. But right now, she is mad at me. I was a little messed up... - He winked.

Elena: Jake, sit down, now!

Then, he grabbed my hand and picked me up. Everyone was looking at me. I literally started blushing. Jake put one arm around me.

Jake: As you can see, she is very mad at me. Her silence is my punishment. Can you believe it? I am doomed to the absence of the sound of her beautiful voice. It's killing me! She has the most beautiful, warm and cute voice I have ever heard. And she took away from me the pleasure of listening to it. I am sure that you saw the post on the Instagram. Well... A few hours have passed and our beautiful photo has already 2 million likes! I don't know who did it, but thank you. But, I have to announce, that you will have to wait for our official statement a little bit longer. Elena is very... Shy - He smirked at me - But, all I am able to say is that Jake Danford's heart belongs to that incredible person. I am sure, that you all would love her too! Elena McClain melted the ice in Danford's heart. I am almost 30 years old and never in my life have I met such a beautiful, intelligent, inventive, stubborn, cunning, warm, loving and good woman. She is the happiness in my life. And I promise you, that I will do everything in my power to finally make her mine. Thank you for your attention - and he kissed my cheek.

Everyone started clapping and cheering. I finally grabbed his hand and sat him down.

Elena: Are. You. Out. Of. Your. Mind. Danford? - I said angrily.

Jake: Well... Finally, I can hear your beautiful voice again - He got closer to me.

Elena: You are... just... impossible - I sighed.

Jake: And it's only a beginning, Elena - He laughed.

I heard the notification.

GROUP CHAT (CLEO, DAN, ELENA, HANNAH, JAKE, JASMINE, JESSY, LILLY, LUKA, PHIL, RICHY, THOMAS)

Hannah: Do I really have to say something? 😆

Elena: He is sick. I think he needs some special care.

Phil: What happened?

Elena: NOTHING.